Hi Family - Change of Plans

sexysweetsweet69
on 3/13/06 3:22 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I had my consultation today for my filter to prevent blood clots, we were schedule for surgery for the filter on 3/20, well the date has change surgery for the filter will be 3/15, wednsday. So that changes my plan, my last day of work was last week thursday. I will go to my job tommorrow and sign paper for my severance packet, then get the rest of then little items I left on my desk couple pens and some fat free pudding and pop corn then I am out of there. My parnter was not shedule off , she call her boss, and she was allow to take off to be with me. This is going tooooo fast OMG.
stressedinnj
on 3/13/06 8:34 pm - trenton, NJ
you will be ok pooh ................ You will need her believe me ........... My baby couldn't be there and I was so hurt. My mom stayed home with me for two weeks because my hersband was still on probation at her job. It bothered me for a long time that she didnt stay home with me but she took care of me and before she left and when she got home. She made sure everything I need was at hands reach and she washed me before she left. You are going to need your partner more than you have ever needed her before. trust ! Sexy in Nj
Meltingman
on 3/13/06 9:09 pm - Malvern, PA
I'm so glad you are out of that job! A new window will open as soon as you have your surgery. I just know it! Your life is about to take a change for the better! Chip
Lisa L.
on 3/13/06 9:28 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Things are really moving along now, Pooh! I'm glad your honey was able to take off to be with you. Everything is falling into place. Now, once you are out and healed, you are going to find a great new job and live happliy ever after...I just know it! Lisa L.
kizie23
on 3/14/06 10:12 am - blacksburg, VA
I am so glad that door in you life is closed. (is that a bad thing to say) Soon, you are going to be on the loosing side, and things in all aspects of you life are going to get better. Melissa
Rosa
on 3/14/06 11:15 am - Milton, DE
Hi Sweety, So glad you are finally out of that job! Congratulation. Also glad to hear things are moving along for you. It will go by so fast and soon you will be healing and moving on with your new life. Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views