IM BACK!!!!!!!!

dat317studd
on 3/13/06 2:28 pm - Evansville, IN
I know it has been forever and a day since I have updated or even gotten on Obesity Help period but i have been so busy with school and work!!! Well, I finally got a chance to update my page with some new pictures and some new information! My girl has done so well since she got her surgery, I cannot believe how she has progressed! I was so scared for her before hand but now that i see how great it turned out, I wouldn't change it for the world! I will be updating with a picture and me and my baby soon finally!!! Well, Just thought I'd stop by and let everyone know that I didn't fall off the face of the earth!!!! Britni
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/13/06 2:46 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome back, I was wondering how you were. I am happy for you and your girl, don't stay away so long. You've been gone so long even I got approved, after 2 years of being denied. i have surgery 3/23
Cheri B
on 3/14/06 3:16 am - Forked River, NJ
Wow Sherry---it's really soon!!!! I am excited for you! -Cheri
kizie23
on 3/14/06 10:10 am - blacksburg, VA
Britni, Glad that you are back. We have not met my name is Melissa. Hope things continue to go well for your g/f Melissa
Rosa
on 3/14/06 11:21 am - Milton, DE
Hi Britni, Welcome back. I don't know you, but I'm glad you decided to come back. I wish you and your girl the very best. Loved the profile! Big Hugs, Rosa
finda_nessy
on 3/14/06 1:43 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
hey Britni-- I missed you sooooooo much! I am sooo glad that you came back and I hope that you continue to post because I love seeing your face... *muah* finda nessy p.s. call my cell *****lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views