HI, MY FIRST POST .......NEW TO THE BOARD .......... NJ HERE

stressedinnj
on 3/13/06 12:15 am - trenton, NJ
HI, GLAD TO SEE THEY HAVE A GAY AND LESBIAN BOARD ON HERE. WE AR MOVING UP IN THE WORLD. lOOKING FOR SOME BUDDIES TO HANG OUT WITH. IN NJ /PHILLY. NEED SOME FRIENDS LIKE ME LOL . Where are the single fem aggressive and studs at .............. holla at me Sexy in nj
Rosa
on 3/13/06 1:06 am - Milton, DE
Hi Akilah, Welcome to the best board on OH. So happy you have found us. You will find many wonderful people here and a lot of support. Don't be a stranger! Big Hugs, Rosa
Lisa L.
on 3/13/06 2:32 am - Winston Salem, NC
Welcome to the board, Akilah. You'll find lots of fun people here to hang out with, online at least. Lisa L.
Richbehr
on 3/13/06 7:52 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Wecome to the family.
special kay
on 3/13/06 2:12 pm - Ladson, SC
Welcome to the board!! Kay
stressedinnj
on 3/13/06 8:30 pm - trenton, NJ
Thanks, Rosa, Lisa, Rich and Kay. As we say in NJ " Good Looking Out " ! :smile: Glad to be a part of it. I am off tomorrow from work thank God ! ! But my husband has to get a needle in her hip. She won't be able to walk for 2 days. I hope she doesn't **** me off I have already told her I won't feed her lol . but yall know she had to remind me ......... I was there when your had your surgery lol whatever ! So does anyone have suggestions or where to get married on the beach? I refuse to have my ceremony if its not on the beach. We are"registered Domestic partners of NJ" which is as married as we can get in NJ but we didn't have our ceremony or reception yet. ! any can someone give me some feedback ? Sexy in NJ
Cheri B
on 3/14/06 3:14 am - Forked River, NJ
Hi Akilah! Hello from the other side of Jersey. We are "down the shore" in between Seaside and LBI. That's so funny I read your post, we were actually in Trenton today getting my girlie's new uniforms. Here is my advice for the beach.....wherever you decide, if it is the Atlantic Ocean you choose to have your ceremony in front of, bring a microphone and a speaker. My sister got married on the beach, it was beautiful, but no one could hear anything. If you get married on a lake or river beach, it will probably be a lot different. Good luck!!! Congratulations! -Cheri
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/13/06 2:49 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I am happy you found us, I guess this answer my question when I emailed you. This is a very supportive board.
Meltingman
on 3/13/06 9:02 pm - Malvern, PA
Akilah, Welcome to the board. I'm a fellow Philly burbs person. My partner and I live in Malvern. Chip
kizie23
on 3/14/06 10:04 am - blacksburg, VA
Welcome to the baord. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views