don't ya wish your girlfriend was HOTT like me...

finda_nessy
on 3/12/06 3:39 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Hey everyone! I think I finally have my 5 months pics up for veiwing now. I wanted to take some pictures to see where I am at 5 months out. Today is my 5 month surgi-versary and I am down 79lbs and soooooooo happy! I love life and wouldn't change it for the world. Come check me out and tell me what ya'll think.... have an awesome week! finda nessy
stressedinnj
on 3/13/06 12:04 am - trenton, NJ
congrats mama .............. love the song on the page. how did u put in on there ? i need help. Sexy in Nj
finda_nessy
on 3/13/06 12:47 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
got to a website entitled slack-time.com and they have videos on there. Pick the video that you like the most and click it. Scroll down to the bottom and right click the full URL and copy and paste to your page...its really easy! If you need help, email me at [email protected] and I will do it for you. have a great week! finda nessy
Rosa
on 3/13/06 1:24 am - Milton, DE
Girl you are looking F*I*N*E!!! Keep up the good work. Check out my video I got from the same place you did! Big Hugs, Rosa
Lisa L.
on 3/13/06 2:35 am - Winston Salem, NC
WooHoo! You are lookin' FINE, girl! Congrats on your surgi-versary and on the 79lbs! Lisa L.
special kay
on 3/13/06 1:43 pm - Ladson, SC
WOW girl, Your looking good. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views