The L word

jeanette
on 3/12/06 3:19 pm - so cal, CA
Im so sad to see Dana go!!!I wanted alice and dana to get back together!poor alice! I cant believe helena signed the paper! I got a felling that dylan will pull out of the lawsuit and they might be together!they make a sexy couple 2 femmes and both are beautiful! I dont understand why jennys ex came in to the picture I must have missed something? I do not understand why tina is playing "house" with a man she just met! Kit is feeling love!Angus and kit are kinda cute together! Omg Im not sure about shane and carmen!possibly marrige! bette needs to get home asap!shes going a little crazy at this retreat! Max just has a issue with everything jenny does and says! well everyone tell me what you think!!! ~~**jeanette**~~
Rosa
on 3/13/06 10:20 am - Milton, DE
Hi Jeanette, I just finished watching The L Word because I was unable to watch it last night. I am so sad Dana is gone and that Alice wasn't there at the end. My partner and I just sat there staring at the screen when the show finished. It was so sad. I had a feeling when they had the clock at the bottom of the screen that she was going to die. I really loved the Dana character and loved her and Alice together. I think Kit and Angus are cute, even though at first I didn't like him. It's an interesting twist. I will be glad when Tina and Bette finally break up. I didn't feel this way last season, but this season I am tired of Tina. I can't believe Helena signed the papers either. I hope she ends up fighting it. Jenny is not so bad this season, I couldn't stand her before. What the hell was that thing about Tim showing back up? That was a waste of time. Carmen and Shane need to stay together. I think maybe Carmen made up the thing about cheating on Shane to hurt her. Either way, I hope they work it out. I'm also kind of thinking that maybe Alice and Bette will get together. That would be nice. Can't wait to see what happens next week. I am so glad the season is getting better. I was really disappointed in the first three or four episodes. Keep watching!!! Big Hugs, Rosa
special kay
on 3/13/06 1:41 pm - Ladson, SC
Hi my fellow L word junkie I just finished watching L word and I am so mad that Dana is gone. I also wanted to see her and Alice back together. Tim showing up was so not neccessary. Tina.. What could I say??? This is making me sick but whatever floats her boat. Shane, my beautiful shane... L word needs more sex scenes with her. Her and Carmen are so cute together. Bette.. Max.. They need to send her back where she came from. I was enjoying the story line at first but now It's a little too weird for my taste. Good night Kay
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/13/06 2:53 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I can't believe that the 3rd season is almost over, I had a feeling they were going to get rid of Dana, the after show , actually shows that alot of the cast members were not happy with this decision, epecially my baby Shane. I just can't wait to see what happens with Bette and Tina once Bette finds out that she is sleeping with a man. My partner and I was wondering, why they just let Marlana just vanish off the show but they killed Dana. I felt so sorry for Alice my heart went out to her. I just bought 1-5 seasons of queer as folk I love that show too. We have L word 1 on dvd i AM GOING TO BUY 2 AND 3.
Ferchie
on 3/15/06 4:34 am - Twin Falls, ID
I started crying about 10 min before she died and then for like 20 min after she died, I am such an emotional baby I wouldn't of signed the paper, but that is just me, I think Dylan will pull out, she does have feelings for Helena, "I can sense it..." Ya Tim - what was up with that??? Tina and that man - eeewww... regardless of how long they have known each other, but the fact that it has been like a week or so - eeeew ****! Kit & Angus are adorable Shane is delicious and Carmen is delicious too and together they are double delicious!!! Bette needs to get the hell out of that fu**ed up relationship Max is an issue, let alone has an issue... Did I mention that shane is HOTT HOTT HOTT!!! .· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .· ´¨¨)) ((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:- Ferchie -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* *·-:¦:-·*LGBTPRIDE*·-:¦:-·*
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views