In what ways......

kizie23
on 3/11/06 10:45 pm - blacksburg, VA
I was just wondering in what ways our lives have changed since having surgery. 1. I am now on the road to a healthier life 2. I can play with my daughter 3. When I get into bed it does not sound like its going to break 4. I have a face, not that I did not before, but now its visible 5. I no longer live to eat, I eat to live 6. I have began a new life 7. I am happy 8. Finally I think I know what I want out of life. 9. I can buy clothes in regular stores 10. I can cross my legs 11. I feel sexy 12. I can move around more This is just part of a list I could go on forever. Melissa
special kay
on 3/12/06 10:24 am - Ladson, SC
Congrats on all your life changing moments 1. I can wear jeans and shorts again 2. I can put my shoes and socks on without running out of breath. 3. I can get out of the bathtub without soaking the bathroom floor. 4. I don't constantly think of food. 5. I have more energy 6. I can walk without back and knees hurting. 7. I am happy 8. I have a neck and only one chin 9. I'm more flexible in bed 10. Sex last longer because I have the energy. Kay
Rosa
on 3/12/06 11:13 am - Milton, DE
Good post Melissa! 1. I can take nice long showers and enjoy them. 2. I can walk around the block. 3. I can go shopping without having to use an electric cart. 4. I have much more energy. 5. I can take care of my partner when she needs me (like this weekend when she was sick) instead of her always taking care of me. 6. I can do dishes and take out the trash and clean my own bathroom without having to sit down several times while doing it. 7. I can enjoy this beautiful weather we are having. 8. I can fit better in chairs. 9. My back and legs don't hurt as badly. 10.I am more comfortable wherever I am. 11.My family and friends are proud of me. 12.I am proud of myself. 13.I can get up out of a chair or couch easier. 14.I can get in and out of the truck easier. 15.I feel more self-confident. The amazing thing is that I still have so far to go, and I can't wait to see what other wonderful changes await me. Thanks Melissa! I think I will copy and past this in my profile. Big Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views