A Proud Moment

Rosa
on 3/3/06 6:52 am - Milton, DE
Hi Friends, Just wanted to share with y'all something exciting. When I got out of surgery, the Dr. wanted me to start walking for 3 min. and increase it by 1 min. every three days. This was very difficult for me. Well today I walked all the way around the block! I know that may not sound like much, but this is coming from a woman who had difficulty prior to surgery walking from one room in the house to another. I am so excited and I just wanted to tell people who could relate. Love y'all. Rosa
finda_nessy
on 3/3/06 8:56 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Rosa-- That sounds like more than a little to me!!! You set a goal and most importantly, you accomplished your goal...and that is kick ass!!!! Congrats to you on your inner strength and courage and determination to exercise and continue--in time; your determination WILL pay off... have a great weekend! finda nessy
Rosa
on 3/3/06 10:56 am - Milton, DE
Hi Finda, Thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement. You always make me feel so good. This world could sure use more people like you. Have a great weekend too, Rosa
special kay
on 3/3/06 11:55 am - Ladson, SC
Congratulations on your HUGE accomplishment. I know exactly how you feel. I once had issues walking from one room to another. The first time I made it around the block, I cried. I was so excited. Keep up the GREAT work girl!!! Kay
Rosa
on 3/6/06 12:25 pm - Milton, DE
Thanks Kay, I hope to keep it up. I am ready for summer!!! Rosa
Merrickkitty
on 3/3/06 9:28 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Yep, been there! Congratulations, soon you will be reporting on the 5K you joined! And, it won't take that long! Maureen
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/4/06 3:54 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats Rosa, I know that you will be running marathons soon.
kizie23
on 3/4/06 10:17 am - blacksburg, VA
Rosa, Hey girl, sounds like more than a proud moment. To me that is also a wow moment. Just knowing that now you can now do something that you were unable to do previously. Keep up your good work and soon you will be doing more than just one lap around the block. Melissa
Meltingman
on 3/6/06 1:05 am - Malvern, PA
Congratulation Rosa!!!! That is awesome! Keep up the good work before you know it you'll be walking a few miles! Chip
Rosa
on 3/6/06 12:28 pm - Milton, DE
Thanks everybody. I don't know what I would do without you! Big Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views