Surgery date on April 12

glamboi
on 3/2/06 5:56 pm - Chicago, IL
Hi! Im new to this site and board and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 5 weeks from surgery and full of every emotion you can imagine. I cant believe this is actually going to happen! Hope to meet some people and hopefully share my good results with you all! Would love to hear from anyone, but especially hoping to hear from other guys. (Is there anything rougher than being a morbidly obese **** )
special kay
on 3/2/06 9:31 pm - Ladson, SC
Welcome to the board Mark and Congrats on your surgery date. I hope all your weight loss dreams come true Kay 450/388/345/175
Racer13
on 3/2/06 11:07 pm - Dallas, TX
Welcome Mark!! It is tough being a obese gay man! But I will tell you, its great on the losing side..not only do I get the 'second looks' once in while now, some actually recognize me from my bigger days and will actually say something to me. Now, being the quiet reserved individual that I am, I would NEVER say something like 'why are you talking to me now when you wouldnt 8 months ago' Anyway, welcome to this board, its a great place for support and there are WONDERFUL people here! Robert 428/304
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/06 2:43 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey Mark! Congrats on the date. I heard you were a pretty cool guy from a mutual acquaintance. Hope to meet up with you some time.! Jen www.hotfat4sale.com
glamboi
on 3/3/06 1:46 pm - Chicago, IL
Hi! Thanks! Ive heard lots about you as well. Im looking forward to meeting you too. Take care! Mark
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/06 3:20 am
Okay, I am NOT another guy but does being as tall as one somehow qualify me? Mark! I am very happy you are here and just as excited to meet you!!!
sexysweetsweet69
on 3/3/06 4:16 am - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome Mark, glad you found us. This is a very supportive board. We are here when ever you need us. Congrats on your surgery date.
Rosa
on 3/3/06 6:39 am - Milton, DE
Hi Mark, Welcome to the best board on OH. Congrats on your date. Please keep us posed and visit often. Big Hug, Rosa
Richbehr
on 3/3/06 12:04 pm - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Mark, have you ever tried hanging out with the bear community? Great bunch of bigger guys and very accepting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views