3 Month Anniversary

Merrickkitty
on 3/2/06 8:45 am - EAST BAY, CA
Well I celebrated my 3 month anniverary with a nephew's birthday, an apartment fire and a death in the family. The nephew is 2, no one was hurt in the fire (but everything was lost) and my brother is doing fine after the sudden death of his wife of 25 years. I personally am fine, I am down to 260 (High weight 408, surgery weight 312) so that is a total of 52# in 3 months...I am losing weight like a snail compared to all you over acheivers! The doc said it is normal, as I lost close to 100 pre-op. Anyway. I'll catch up soon.....ya'all are doing fab! Maureen
finda_nessy
on 3/2/06 10:42 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Maureen-- I am so sorry to hear that a family memeber has passed and also about the fire and I am happy that everyone was okay! You are doing great with your weightloss! Congrats on losing 52lbs and I know you look great because you are very pretty! I hope you continue to shine in your weightloss and that your family is at peace with everything else that is happening in your life! I will say a prayer tonight.... finda nessy
special kay
on 3/2/06 12:20 pm - Ladson, SC
Maureen I'm sorry to hear about the loss in your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Congrats on your weight loss!! Even if you are loosing slow, the important thing is that you ARE loosing. 408 to 260 is Awesome Keep up the good work Kay
Rosa
on 3/3/06 6:43 am - Milton, DE
Hi Marueen, I too am very sorry to hear about yoiur sister-in-law's death and the fire. Was the fire at your place or a family members? Thank God no one was hurt. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you and your family. Oh, and congrats on the weight loss. You are doing an awesome job. Please don't get discouraged. Big Hugs, Rosa
Merrickkitty
on 3/4/06 12:13 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Thank You for you prayers and concern. It was my best friend's apartment in San Francisco, and on his and his husband's anniversary (6 years together/2 years married.) I am meeting him, along with a few friends and clearing out what we can tomorrow, that will be the last chance to get anything out as the building is condemned and will be torn down. So more prayers for strength an endurance would be appreciated. My brother is doing as well as can be expected....dang, I have to call him...talk soon. Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views