Well I'm back...

dross55
on 3/2/06 2:45 am - Paoli, PA
Had the surgery Monday and returned home on Thursday. Sore as all get out and tired, could sleep for a week, but dam that first shower after the surgery felt sooooo good! Now the work begins on the rest of my life! Thanks again everyone for being there for me! You're all the greatest! Love ya, Derrick
messemike
on 3/2/06 8:28 am - Cumming, GA
I am glad everything went well and that you are now back home. Take it easy and you will be back in the swing of things in no time! Mike
Merrickkitty
on 3/2/06 8:36 am - EAST BAY, CA
Glad you made it, and the soreness goes away...I'd rather be sore than have that horrible gas bubble! Maureen
special kay
on 3/2/06 2:09 pm - Ladson, SC
Welcome Home Derrick! I'm happy things went well. Get plenty of rest and keep us updated on how your feeling. Take Care Kay
Meltingman
on 3/3/06 2:23 am - Malvern, PA
Howdy Neighbor! Welcome home and to the losing side. I spend a few nights up the hill from you, at Paoli hospital and just got home myself. Lets catch up once we both settle back in at home. Chip
dross55
on 3/3/06 2:35 am - Paoli, PA
Sounds good Chip, you'll have to fill me in....... Thanks everyone for you great support! Derrick
Rosa
on 3/3/06 6:45 am - Milton, DE
Welcome back Derrick! I am so happy that everything went well for you. In a few days you will be feeling better than new. Please keep us posted. Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views