NEW PERSON(S) OF THE MONTH!!!

Rosa
on 2/28/06 11:38 am - Milton, DE
Hello Friends, This is a message from your current POTM, Melissa and Me. After much soul searching and hours of contemplation, we have decided to pass on the virtual tierra to not only one, but two wonderful members who actively post and often offer much needed and appreciated support. The two new POTM are......................DRUM ROLL PLEASE................................ SPECIAL KAY AND FINDA NESSY!!! Congratulations ladies! We know that we leave our babies in very capable hands. We would like to thank our many supporters and fans for this once in a life time opportunity to serve our chunky and not so chunky anymore brothers and sisters. Blessings to all of you, and let the games begin!!! (sorry, too much Olympics). Big Hugs and Kisses, Melissa and Rosa
Cheri B
on 2/28/06 9:43 pm - Forked River, NJ
Congratulations!!!!!! Happy POTM day to Kay and Finda! -Cheri
finda_nessy
on 3/1/06 6:21 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
aww--- thank you sooooo much! I love you guys like family members and always find that when I am down, I can come here to get a good laugh or learn from others experiences....i hope everyone is well!!!!!! lots of love and hugs and *MUAH* finda nessy
messemike
on 3/1/06 6:41 am - Cumming, GA
congrats Special Kay and Finda Nessy!
Erin C.
on 3/1/06 7:51 am - Toledo, OH
congrats you two
special kay
on 3/1/06 11:25 am - Ladson, SC
WOW.. Thanks Rosa and melissa!! This board is the greatest!!!
Richbehr
on 3/1/06 11:44 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!! May your reign be successfull and inspiring. Now where did I put that fairy dust...........
Merrickkitty
on 3/2/06 8:40 am - EAST BAY, CA
Congrats ladies!!! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views