Hey All, I need some adv...

twistedbarbie
on 2/27/06 10:15 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Hey All, I need some advice... Ok... long story short... my nutritionist has turned into one of my very good friends... we hang out, get massages, etc.... Now, when im away at college and in life in general, Im very very out... i consider myself sexually fluid or bi if you must. My research is in sexuality and she knows that. However, when I met her, boys kept coming up a lot in my life and so that is what I mentioned... And now for the first time in a long time in my life.... I dont know how to come out to her. I know shes supportive and such, and im going to be home for spring break and were planning a solid week together. Any tips?
Rosa
on 2/28/06 11:45 am - Milton, DE
Hi Rachael, Ditto what Mary said! I know it can be difficult, but honesty is the way to go. Good luck, and let us know what happens! Big Hug, Rosa
Cheri B
on 2/28/06 9:45 pm - Forked River, NJ
I agree with everyone else...It is such a hard thing to say to someone when you are totally unsure, but if there is a bad reaction on their part, isn't it worth it to know? Find a neutral location and just have a heart to heart. Good luck! -Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views