My Surgery Date!

messemike
on 2/27/06 8:06 am - Cumming, GA
Hi Everyone! First of all, I want to say "THANKS" to everyone for their support they shared when I first posted about my approval and some of my family's reaction or lack of reaction. It doesn't bother me as much anymore. They all live in Wisconsin so there is not much they can do anyways. I have my life with my partner now.....it is his support that I need the most, which he is giving me everyday. Now for the real reason for the post..........I GOT MY DATE!!!! I never thought I would be posting that! It is exciting and I cannot wait. My surgery will be on Monday, March 27th! WHOHOO! I am looking forward to be on the losing side. Thanks for all of your support! Mike
Richbehr
on 2/27/06 8:18 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Mike,
chubbychub
on 2/27/06 10:19 am - camp hill, PA
How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!
kizie23
on 2/27/06 10:21 am - blacksburg, VA
Mike, Glad to hear about your surgery date. I truly wish you the best. Melissa
Rosa
on 2/27/06 11:16 am - Milton, DE
Congratulations Mike! You will soon be starting your new life. Please keep us posted. Hugs, Rosa
sexysweetsweet69
on 2/27/06 9:14 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats Mike on your approval. You will be a loser soon, you are in my prayers. I am also having surgery 3/23 after 2/ 1/2 years of being denied by my insurance. I am finally having surgery too. Again congrats on your good news.
messemike
on 2/28/06 7:59 am - Cumming, GA
Thanks Sherry! I see that you are having Dr. Chua do your procedure. When I lived in Milwaukee and was thinking of WLS at that time, Dr. Chua was going to be my surgeon too. He is so kind. I also worked at one of the hospitals (Aurora Sinai) that he did his procedures and heard nothing but good things about him. You were waiting for a long time for this to happen and I bet you are so happy. Things are going to be great!
Cheri B
on 2/28/06 9:47 pm - Forked River, NJ
Hey, you and Sherry will be surgery buddies!! Congratulations and come back here to find out what to do when things get nuts!!! -Cheri
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 1:32 am - Minneapolis, MN
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck! Brandon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views