Watcha eat today??

kizie23
on 2/27/06 4:59 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone after the morning I had, I am so glad that I have had this surgery. Before, I would have spent all day eatting, not now my new stomach will not allow it. B Atkins Mixed Berry Bar L One egg omlet w/ ham, mexican blend cheese, dash of milk, and salsa D will be carb cont. youg. Hope everyone had a good day. Melissa
finda_nessy
on 2/27/06 11:48 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
hey melissa-- b: protein shake s: 40g isopure drink l: 2oz scrambled egg and sausage d: 2oz of rice and chicken breast i am soooo proud that i am getting in my protein...and it is getting easier! finda nessy
kizie23
on 2/28/06 9:56 am - blacksburg, VA
Nessy, Glad that you are getting all of your protein. I struggle with getting my protein on a day to day basis. Melissa
special kay
on 2/28/06 11:26 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Melissa I'm out of town at my parents house so I didn't get to post yesterday but I just wanted to say hello!!! How ya doing? I'm doing ok Yea I know I'm late but I want to share anyway... B~Protein shake L~Egg beaters Omlet w/ Turkey and lil cheese D~yougart and few cashews S~4 oz CC chocolate milk with added protein Propel and water Take Care Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views