Am i not losing enough weight

faireydust72
on 2/26/06 4:42 pm - reno, NV
I had my surgery Jan 18th and i have lost 70 lbs. I feel like it should be more but am i just being stupid? This was a long journey to get here and now i don't know how much i should have lost in 1 month & 4 days. any help would be great.
kizie23
on 2/26/06 7:38 pm - blacksburg, VA
John, Wow 70lbs in only one month is great. I am almost nine weeks out and have not gotten to that number yet. I think you are doing great. Keep doing what you are doing and you are going to meet your goal soon. Melissa
chubbychub
on 2/26/06 9:01 pm - camp hill, PA
Are you kidding me? 70 pounds in just over a month? That is like losing a small child. Go to the grocery store and look in the dairy case. Find the one pound boxes of butter and see if you can count 70 boxes. That is a lot of fat in those boxes! And you lost that much weight!!! You are doing a great job! Keep it up!
Meltingman
on 2/26/06 11:21 pm - Malvern, PA
John, Congratulations! 70lbs is way up there with weight loss percentage. Way to work your tool. I'm 8 month out and have lost a total of 158lbs. I thought that was good but you are blowning me away. It will slow down so remember these double digit weeks when you are happy with losing any weight at all in a week. Chip
faireydust72
on 2/27/06 2:23 am - reno, NV
Thank you all for your great words, i guess i should say i didn't gain 70lbs like in the past. I feel great and i go back to work tomorrow and i am nervous. but again thank you all for your support. John
finda_nessy
on 2/27/06 11:44 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
now quit bragging.....lol no, you are doing great! keep it up and dont over work yourself when you return to work.... finda nessy
Rosa
on 2/27/06 11:49 am - Milton, DE
70 lbs. in a month is awesome. I thought I was doing well by losing 45! Keep up the great work. Maybe next month I will beat you! LOL Hugs, Rosa
mylilcalla
on 2/27/06 8:33 pm - Bloomington, IN
Hi John, You should only worry if you have the goal of disappearing into a cloud of smoke! If that is your goal then you probably aren't going to make it and I would start worrying now. Otherwise, you need to calm down! 70 pounds in a little over a month is GREAT! Congrats and keep up the good work! Best, Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views