6 months out

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/06 8:28 am - Milwaukee, WI
Today is my 6-month anniversary. Check out my blog for the most recent photo... www.hotfat4sale.com Jen
kizie23
on 2/26/06 8:43 am - blacksburg, VA
Jen, You look great. I think its time to update your pic on here as well. Congrats to you. Melissa
Rosa
on 2/26/06 12:30 pm - Milton, DE
Looking great Jen. I want to be just like you when I grow up!!! Keep up the good work. Big Hug, Rosa
Meltingman
on 2/26/06 11:22 pm - Malvern, PA
Way to go Jen, You look awesome! Chip
Erin C.
on 2/27/06 4:08 am - Toledo, OH
you are looking great Way to go! Take care Erin
messemike
on 2/27/06 8:21 am - Cumming, GA
Wow! Congrats with the weight loss. You must be so happy!
mylilcalla
on 2/27/06 8:20 pm - Bloomington, IN
WOW! Just look at you Ms. Jen! You look wonderful! AND look at the REAL smile that is appearing... you know, the one where you show your teeth and everything! Not sure how this smile thing happens, but it seems to get bigger as the fat disappears! (So much so that I went and had serious dental work to make mine prettier). You are doing a great job and you have much to be proud of. Keep working the tool and keep those pictures coming! Best, Amy
sexysweetsweet69
on 2/27/06 9:22 pm - Milwaukee, WI
OMG, YOU ARE GEORGOUS WHAT A TRANSFORMATION, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ITS HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.
ravenhecate
on 2/28/06 12:56 pm - Toledo, OH
Wow, Jen, what a difference. Way to go. Over 100 lbs. You should be so proud of yourself. Rhonda
Stacey G
on 3/1/06 3:27 am - Stow, OH
Wow Jen - Time goes by so darn quickly! It does not seem possible that you hit your 6 months!! I just hit my seven months so I know it is but still. Congratulations! You are doing a fantastic job!!! And - You look Great!!! How are you feeling?? Hugs - Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views