Today is my 2 year Rebirth day!!!

mylilcalla
on 2/24/06 11:14 pm - Bloomington, IN
Hi all, Two years ago today, I had my surgery. Today I am feeling so completely wonderful that I need to share. I can honestly tell you that all of my pre-surgery dreams and desires concerning my outcome from WLS have all been either met or surpassed. I am feeling wonderful, happy, and humbled. I thought that I would share some of my losses and gains with you, so here goes: I have lost: 225 pounds. 28 inches in my Chest 29 inches in my Waist 30 inches in my Hips 1.3 inches in my Wrist 2.7 inches in my Forearm (Total Loss of Inches in these 5 areas = 91 Inches!) The morbid feeling that I wouldn't live long Buying and taking 6 prescription drugs a day being humiliated and embarrassed about my size The need for buying at fat-girl specialty stores A negative outlook on life I have gained: A new wardrobe Self confidence Extra attention from my girl A sense of truly living that I didn't think I would ever have Respect from others who admire my accomplishments A promotion at work Pride in myself A membership at a gym Appreciation and enjoyment of exercise Sitting anywhere I want, wherever I go A positive outlook A new smile A lot of wonderful WLS friends I am going out tonight to celebrate with friends. Gonna shake my butt and boogie till the cows come home! WOoooooooooooooooo HOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best, Amy
Jen W.
on 2/25/06 12:10 am - Minneapolis, MN
That is AMAZING. Congratulations on all your hard work. It was well worth it. Celebrate tonight like a rock star! You give me inspiration to do well (I'm pre-op - surgery in 9 days). Woohoo!! COngrats!
mylilcalla
on 2/26/06 8:07 pm - Bloomington, IN
Jen, You've got mail! Amy
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/06 3:41 am - Milwaukee, WI
Happy Rebirthday, Amy! Ever since I found this board about a year ago, you've been a wonderful inspiration to me! Seeing your success has been such a motivator. And your posts are always helpful and insightful. Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us! Jen www.hotfat4sale.com
mylilcalla
on 2/26/06 8:06 pm - Bloomington, IN
Jen, You are also an inspiration to me! Love watching your progress and your posts... Keep selling that hot fat! Amy
Rosa
on 2/25/06 12:28 pm - Milton, DE
Congratulations Amy. You are indeed an inspiration! Keep up the good work, and enjoy your celebration! Rosa
mylilcalla
on 2/26/06 8:08 pm - Bloomington, IN
Rosa, You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! Thank you for the kind words! Amy
faireydust72
on 2/26/06 2:53 am - reno, NV
WOOOOHOOOO Congrats i can't wait to hit 1 year i am only 1 1/2 months post op so congrats to you on all your work i will give you a little ellen
mylilcalla
on 2/26/06 8:09 pm - Bloomington, IN
Hey John, Your year will hit sooner than you know. Keep on moving! Love the little Ellen by the way! Amy
Meltingman
on 2/26/06 3:11 am - Malvern, PA
Woooo Hooo Amy! Congratulation! Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views