working out

Erin C.
on 2/21/06 12:59 am - Toledo, OH
So Rhonda and I went to the gym for the third time this morning. We were shown so more machines to use. Unfortunately, because of my knees there were quite a few I could not use. I felt stupid, but I just kept saying eventually I will be able to use everything. With the cold weather, my knees started to hurt a little more. Not too bad, but enough that I feel it. As time goes by my body will adjust to working out and I will do better. How are all you doing with your exercising? Take care Erin
finda_nessy
on 2/21/06 3:36 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
I am walking for 55 minutes on the treadmill everyday at a speed of 3.2 and a killer inclinement of 4.0, but for some reason I have hit a damn plateau that just wont go away!!!!!!!! but i will continue to go to the gym and up my protein and I should see results! finda nessy
Erin C.
on 2/21/06 4:01 am - Toledo, OH
Yes you will see results eventually. I was at a plateau for almost 4 weeks so I understand. Keep up the good work!
Rosa
on 2/21/06 7:10 am - Milton, DE
Hi Erin, I am walking more, but still only about 10 min. a day. Actually that's not too bad for someone who only a month ago had problems walking from the living room to the bath room. I can't wait until I can walk all around the neighborhood! Anyway, keep up the good work. You are on fire girl!!! Hugs, Rosa
kizie23
on 2/21/06 10:31 am - blacksburg, VA
Erin, Exercise is still going good for me. I am working out at least 4-5 times a weak at curves. I cannot wait until spring time so I can get outside and do more walking. I am taking the staris at work instead of the elevator, and making it so I have to walk farther from my car to where I work. Other than that nothing has changed. Melissa
Richbehr
on 2/25/06 1:54 pm - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
I can only walk for 10 minutes at a time, but I walk 3 times a day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views