2 more weeks

kcfrederick
on 2/19/06 9:08 pm - Waldorf, MD
holy crap, only 2 weeks left (from this thursday****il my surgery. i finally told all my friends about having the surgery and they were all super supportive. i'm so freaking excited that its so close. yay yay yay i can NOT wait to be on the losing side of things, especially with spring slowly starting to emerge and my birthday 3 months after surgery. HOT DAMN this is exciting! Just wanted to share my excitement. - Kelly
Merrickkitty
on 2/20/06 9:00 am - EAST BAY, CA
It is exciting....and you need to remember this feeling about 6 hours after surgery, when you feel your worst...cause it is all good from then!!!! Maureen
kcfrederick
on 2/20/06 7:46 pm - Waldorf, MD
Thanks Maureen!! I'm sure going to try and remember this feeling - it's a great one. - Kelly
HealingPixie
on 2/20/06 10:16 pm - Lexington, NC
**hugs** I hope everything goes uneventful and you heal and get home super fast!! Lisa/Pixie
kcfrederick
on 2/21/06 7:17 am - Waldorf, MD
Thanks Lisa I hope everything goes uneventfully as well - Kelly
kizie23
on 2/21/06 10:24 am - blacksburg, VA
Kelly, Going through this process is a very exciting thing. Wow only two weeks until your new birthday, then you can celebrate the two dates back to back. Melissa
kcfrederick
on 2/21/06 7:41 pm - Waldorf, MD
Thanks for the response Melissa. I'm getting thrilled, tomorrow I go for my final bloodwork and will meet with the anasteasiologist (i don't think i spelled that right). w00t!! gosh this is exciting! - Kelly
Rosa
on 2/21/06 11:48 am - Milton, DE
Good luck Kelly. I know how exciting this is for you. It only gets better and better. Keep us posted. Big Hugs, Rosa
kcfrederick
on 2/21/06 7:43 pm - Waldorf, MD
Thanks Rosa! I will definitely be keeping everyone posted. w00t!! Hugss - Kelly
faireydust72
on 2/26/06 4:45 pm - reno, NV
Congrats, i rememeber starting my liquid diet 2 weeks b4 & it sucked but we all have to do it. but i would do it all over again. i am feeling great. so good for you and everything will be swsome.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views