I have been gone and now i am back if anyone remembers me

faireydust72
on 2/19/06 1:37 pm - reno, NV
Hi all the last time i posted was sept. i was waiting for my surgery date, well i had my surgery on Jan 18th. One month ago,i was home for 2 days and then rushed back to the hospital for internal bleeding, my fever was 105.5. I was one sick man. but now a month later i feel great. I was 370 lbs and now 1 month later i am 305lbs. I take my vitimans everyday and b12 since i became enemic from the bleeding. they gave me a blood transfusions. it was awful but all worth it. i went from wearing a size 48/50 pant to a size 42 pant & my shirts were a 5x and now i am in a 2x comfortable. This is the best thing i have ever done. i go back to work 2/28/06. i am a bit nervous about that but i am thrilled to start my new life. it's nice to be back on this chat John
Merrickkitty
on 2/20/06 8:50 am - EAST BAY, CA
Glad to see you back, and I am sorry you had to have another surgery. It looks like you are having tremendous success, which is wonderful. Keep us updated and keep up the great work...no more internal bleeding either!!! Maureen
HealingPixie
on 2/20/06 10:18 pm - Lexington, NC
Welcome back to you and to me ;) I have been gone for a long time. Life has been hectic..but that is a great thing!! Getting back to work is intimidating..but it truely gets your rolling to be back to 'normal' life things. Lisa/Pixie
kizie23
on 2/21/06 10:23 am - blacksburg, VA
John, Glad to see that you are back with us. Sorry to hear about your complications after surgery, but very glad to hear you are feeling better. Please keep us up to date on how things are going for yourself. Melissa
Rosa
on 2/21/06 12:00 pm - Milton, DE
Welcome back John. Please keep us posted on your progress. Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views