My first WOW moment

special kay
on 2/19/06 10:46 am - Ladson, SC
I have not worn a pair of jeans since my FAT jeans stop fitting 1 1/2 years ago. I decided to put them on yesterday and they fit baggy. My mom bought me a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt 3 years ago and it never fit.. NOW IT DOES! I am amazed at what I have accomplished so far! Here are a few pics from my highest to now. Click on the pic to make it larger. Thanks for everyones support! http://photobucket.com/albums/y217/Special-Kay/ (If it ask for a password, its douloveme) Kay
Teresa R.
on 2/19/06 10:57 am - MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD
CONGRATULATIONS you look amazing.Your such a inspiration to me as I to am over 400 lbs now. Thanks, Teresa
special kay
on 2/19/06 12:11 pm - Ladson, SC
Thanks Teresa!
sexysweetsweet69
on 2/19/06 11:41 am - Milwaukee, WI
OMG Kay, what a difference I am so proud of you. I have to do the happy dance for you.
special kay
on 2/19/06 12:12 pm - Ladson, SC
Thanks Sherry. I'm doing the happy dance too
Erin C.
on 2/19/06 7:39 pm - Toledo, OH
You are doing great. Congratualtions on your accomplishments. Take care Erin
PrettyPlum
on 2/20/06 2:34 am
Kay, you are doing wonderful. I can most certainly see the difference. If I had to guess I would even say you look much smaller than 353. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for showing that we can be successful before and after surgery if we put our minds to it. Continued success 2 u ! Lala aka Plum
special kay
on 2/20/06 9:38 am - Ladson, SC
I haven't been weighed in two weeks so HOPEFULLY I am smaller than 353. I'll find out Thursday at my Dr.'s appointment. I want to buy a scale but I'm scared I will be addicted to it. Thanks so much!!! Kay
Diva a la Me*
on 2/20/06 4:37 am - In the Desert, AZ
Go Head Kay, Work that TOOL! You look MARVELOUS gurl! Diva
Merrickkitty
on 2/20/06 8:51 am - EAST BAY, CA
Congratulations and you look fabulous!!! Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views