Kick Butt Wow moment

kizie23
on 2/18/06 11:26 am - blacksburg, VA
Today I went to walmart to get some supplies for diner at my moms house tomorrow. I have been so tempted to try on a pair of jeans. (before surgery I never was able to buy jeans or clothes at walmart in the women's section. I had to go online to Lane Bryant) Well, today I decided I would go and try on a pair of 28 jeans. I looked and looked, could not find a pair of 28's any where. But, I did find a pair of 26's. I looked at the jeans long and hard, I just knew there was no way I would be able to fit into them. Finally, after about five mins of debate I walked to the dressing room. I not only got the jeans on, but there was still some room left in them. I pranced around in the dressing room for a while, then took them off and put them back on the hanger. I was tempted to buy them, but knew I would not get much wear out of them before I would have to buy a smaller size. I am so excited. Melissa
sexysweetsweet69
on 2/18/06 11:57 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats, Melissa I am so happy for you. I can't wait till I am able to go to other stores other than the avenue. I can't wait to put on a pair of jeans, it has been a long time for me. But I am so happy for you.
kizie23
on 2/19/06 12:11 am - blacksburg, VA
Sherry, Thank you so much. I was very excited, its been a long time since I had actually tried on a pair of women's jeans. I am anxiously awaiting spring time when all the new pretty clothes are going to be out. Melissa
special kay
on 2/18/06 1:50 pm - Ladson, SC
Congratulations Melissa! Your doing Awesome! Kay
kizie23
on 2/19/06 12:12 am - blacksburg, VA
Thank you very much Kay. Hey you did not reply to the watcha eat today???? Melissa
kcfrederick
on 2/20/06 7:51 pm - Waldorf, MD
Congrats to you Melissa!! LOL, Mary...I like how you described this because it is so true. I've held onto pairs of jeans that in reality should have gone to the garbage, simply because they were broken in just right and fit nicely. I cant wait to be on the loosing side so I can get back to wearing my favorite style of jeans - button fly 501's..w00t!! - Kelly
finda_nessy
on 2/19/06 2:42 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
AWESOME.....You are such an inspiration to all others who are wanting this weightloss....congrats to you and keep it up!!!!!!!! finda nessy
PrettyPlum
on 2/20/06 2:45 am
Go Melissa, go Melissa, what a great wow moment. I can imagine how good you must have felt. Keep on working that tool. You are a success story in the making Thanks so much for sharing, Lala aka Plum
Diva a la Me*
on 2/20/06 4:40 am - In the Desert, AZ
Melissa Well alrighty, TOOL working in affect, keep up the great work. Diva
Rosa
on 2/21/06 12:14 pm - Milton, DE
Hey Girl, So sorry it has taken me so long to answer this post. I had visitors over the weekend so I didn't get on line. Last night I got on, but got into a serious conversation w/ a friend and didn't have a chance to post. Anyway....I am SO PROUD of you!!! Wow what an exciting moment. I really love jeans and can't wait until I can fit into a pair that doesn't have elastic! LOL. You are awesome! Keep up the good work. Big hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views