I did it!

Erin C.
on 2/18/06 1:08 am - Toledo, OH
Well Rhonda and I went to our first workout/instructional session on how to use the workout machines. Then afterwards. I got my hair cut off. It is a little above my shoulders now. It is strange I have had long hair since high school and that was almost 20 years ago. Rhonda likes my new hair, I think I do too. I figured a new Erin is emerging so it is time for a new hair do as well. Hope you are all well Take care Erin
(deactivated member)
on 2/18/06 10:05 am - Milwaukee, WI
i want to see a picture, i want to see a picture!
Erin C.
on 2/18/06 5:57 pm - Toledo, OH
I changed one of my pics in my profile to a new pic that shows my shorter hair. Let me know what you think. Hope you are well Erin
(deactivated member)
on 2/18/06 10:43 pm - Milwaukee, WI
The haircut's adorable! And look how much your face is changing. I got my hair cut off, too, about 3 months after surgery. It felt like the right thing to do.
Cheri B
on 2/19/06 8:40 am - Forked River, NJ
Congratulations!!! You can see such a difference! I know what you mean about a new you....When I went in for surgery, my hair was below my bra line. I am nearly at goal and my hair at its longest spot is no longer than my ear lobe. Let you come out!!! -Ya know what I mean!!! -Cheri
Rosa
on 2/21/06 12:16 pm - Milton, DE
I am so excited for you and Rhonda, Erin. Keep up the good work. I love the new do! Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views