Busy Month of March

ravenhecate
on 2/17/06 9:54 am - Toledo, OH
I will be having a very busy month of March. I have an appointment with the nutritionist on Mar 1 and Mar 22, then I have an appointment for a mammogram on Mar 14 at 8:00 am. Then on the same day I have an appointment with Dr White for my initial consultation. I have to schedule an appointment with the physical therapist for sometime during the month, and Erin and I have to go to the Barix Center on March 8 for her 3 month checkup. When I meet with Dr White on Mar 14, I should have a surgery date at that time. I think that I will be looking at a mid to late April surg date. Erin and I also became members of Lifestyles for Ladies fitness center today. It is a nice facility, and is of course women only. I was really impressed when we walked in and the manager of the facility was a short, chunky woman in her late 40's or early 50's. Not necessarily the type of person I expect to be the manager of a fitness center. Anyway, this should help me kickstart my weightloss, and help Erin boost hers. Rhonda
Rosa
on 2/17/06 11:23 am - Milton, DE
Hi Rhonda, You will probably be very busy from now until your surgery. It is just the nature of the beast, but well worth it. I think it is so cool the two of you are going to be going through this journey together! Good luck at your appointments, and have fun at the fitness center. Hugs, Rosa
Jen W.
on 2/17/06 8:21 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Good luck with everything. People aren't kidding when they say everything goes very quickly from here on out. Before you know it your time will be here too!
kizie23
on 2/18/06 11:32 am - blacksburg, VA
Rhonda, Just wanted to wish you luck with all of your dates leading up to your surgery. Time is really going to start flying for you now. I joined curves a few weeks back, and it has been a big help to me. I have more energy and I also sleep better at night. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views