So where is Jen???

Rosa
on 2/16/06 11:56 am - Milton, DE
OHHHH JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Our previous POTM done flew the coop! Girl, you better get back on here. We miss you!!! Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 12:34 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I'm here! I posted a couple replies down the list. But I've been really, really busy with work (lots of 12-hour days), plus getting ready to teach a stamping class tomorrow night and do a full-day seminar Saturday. And that's just the first part of the weekend. I also wanted to lay low so you and Melissa could really enjoy your reign!!!!
Rosa
on 2/16/06 12:51 pm - Milton, DE
Well, Jen, I can certainly see why you haven't been around so much. I do stamping too, and scrapbooking. It is my therapy. That is so cool you are doing a class. Is it a Stampin' Up class? I mostly use Stampin' Up and Creative Memories stuff. I am working on a 50th anniversary album for my parents that I hope to have ready by their 51st in August. I have my whole garage set up as my scrappin' room. I love it. Too bad we don't live closer so we could stamp together! Hey, I can't speak for my partner in crime, Melissa, but I am having a blast as POTM! Trying to think of who we will give the virtual tierra to next. Hey, don't be a stranger girl! Big hugs, Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 8:48 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hey! It's a class for my Stampin' Up customers. I do them once a month for about 18-20 people. I think this may be the last one I do. I'm getting really burnt out on it and just don't have the time anymore. Maybe then I can back to enjoying being in my stamping room! J
kizie23
on 2/18/06 11:27 am - blacksburg, VA
Jen, I have enjoyed my reign, but that does not mean you should not post. We get worried when its been days and days and have not heard from the normal people that post everyday. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views