Oh My God, I don't believe it!

ravenhecate
on 2/16/06 7:33 am - Toledo, OH
I got approved for surgery today!!!! My insurance has approved me for surgery!!! Kristi, from Dr White's office just faxed the paperwork at 8:00 am and she heard back by 2:00 this afternoon. Oh my!!! I'm gonna be a loseer! Poor Erin had to wait a good couple hours to tell me because I work third shift and was sleeping when she took the message and I told her not to wake me. I was really afraid that I wouldn't get approved. I should be receiving a phone call from the surgeons office by Monday and get my appointment set up with him. I already have my appointments with the nutritionist. All I have to do yet is make an appointment with the physical therapist. Wow. It is really gonna happen. Rhonda
kizie23
on 2/16/06 10:14 am - blacksburg, VA
Rhonda, I am so happy for you. You are about to join us on the loosing side. Congrats. Melissa
finda_nessy
on 2/16/06 10:34 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Congrats to you and I hope that the process is easy and smooth from here on out! you deserve this and good things will come......... finda nessy
Rosa
on 2/16/06 11:22 am - Milton, DE
Congratulations Rhonda! I am so very happy for you. Soon you will be given a new lease on life! My prayers are with you. Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/06 12:32 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats, Rhonda! I'm really excited for you!
Cheri B
on 2/19/06 8:45 am - Forked River, NJ
Congratulations!!!! My partner and I have gone through this together too...she will be such a help for you!!! How fortunate that you really know what is ahead...take care and good luck!!! -Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views