fridays exercise and water challenge....

finda_nessy
on 2/16/06 7:22 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
I challenge all of my family to drink 72 oz of water and also to exercise... I will be exercising on the treadmill for 55 minutes today at 3.2 speed and an inclinement of 4.0...... good luck fam!!!!! finda nessy
kizie23
on 2/16/06 10:13 am - blacksburg, VA
I will take your challenge. I have been having some problems with getting in all my water so, this is going to be a good thing. I have been doing curves for 30 mins a day and also walking. Melissa
finda_nessy
on 2/16/06 10:30 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
This is very good, and you will always have trouble getting in water but if you carry a water bottle around with you through the day, you should be okay! good luck and let me know how you do.... finda nessy
Rosa
on 2/16/06 11:28 am - Milton, DE
Hi Finda, Well there is no way I got 72 oz. of water in today, but I did go for two 10 min. walks outside. The weather here has been beautiful. Almost like spring. Unfortunately, we are expecting another cold snap. Well, at least I did more than the 5 min. my Dr. told me to do. Every three days I have to increase it by 1 min. I felt really great today getting the walks in. Only thing that really hurt were my shoulders. I know that's weird, but that's what has been hurting when I walk. Can anybody explain that to me???? I will try for the 72 oz. tomorrow! Hugs, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views