Where is everyone???

kizie23
on 2/15/06 10:21 am - blacksburg, VA
OK group this is bad. We have only had one post today, other than this one. What is going on?? Is everyone OK, was there a big party that everyone other than myself was invited to? Please everyone post. If its nothing more than saying how your day was, or asking a question, or even better posting some jokes. Rosa, I know you have good jokes that you get in your email b/c you have sent me some. Lets get this board up and moving. Melissa
special kay
on 2/15/06 10:35 am - Ladson, SC
Hello Melissa How are you? I'm doing good. I have checked on the board a couple times today wondering where everyone was. Glad your here. I haven't seen Rosa in a few days. What happend to your " What did you eat post" I like seeing what everyone is eating. Here is my dumb lesbian joke I got in an email the other day... How can you tell if a lesbian is butch? A: She kick starts her vibrator and rolls her own tampons. I know, I know.. Its pretty silly but a little funny Have a good evening girl Kay
Rosa
on 2/15/06 12:06 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Girls, I'm here every night around 10:00 p.m. I have noticed there has not been too much action here. I do respond to other's posts, but haven't posted any of my own for a while. I miss all the activity that used to go on here. Don't feel bad though, I have been trying to get the Hispanic/Latino board going, and there is almost no action on there! I loved the joke Ms. Kay! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!! Rosa
kizie23
on 2/16/06 9:57 am - blacksburg, VA
Rosa, I see you have traded us in for a whole new group What do they have that we dont have. (just joking) I am very upset about the non action on this board. I think I am going to start calling people out for the day that do not post. Hope things get going with your other board. Melissa
Rosa
on 2/16/06 11:52 am - Milton, DE
NO WAY BOO! I would never trade my homies for another group. There's pleanty of Rosa love to spread around! (Don't tell Karen I said that) LOL. Anyway, this is my HOME group, and #1 in my heart. Thanks for the well wishes for the OTHER group! Damn them! BIG HUGS, Rosa
dross55
on 2/15/06 10:39 pm - Paoli, PA
Sorry Guys and Gals, Been busy geting a bunch of things fixed about my home, seems everything breaks at one time in my life! I'm busy counting down the days. 10 more days until the surgery 2/27! There are a ton of things that you have to arrange when you live alone. Dogs to kennel, neighboors to pick-up mail, tying up loose ends at work... Never a dull moment. I'm actually looking forward to the 3-4 weeks post surgery to get some rest before I have to return the the daily grind. Ya'll have a good rest of the week and a nice long weekend if you have Monday off. Huggers, Derrick
kizie23
on 2/16/06 9:59 am - blacksburg, VA
Derrick, Nice to hear from you. Wow only ten days left, I can imagien what all you are doing. Please keep us updated until you have surgery and then for sure when you get back home. Best of luck to you. Melissa
Rosa
on 2/17/06 11:32 am - Milton, DE
Derrick, I am so excited for you. Soon you will be able to start your new life. Get pleanty of rest before your surgery, and take good care of yourself so you don't get too run down. I wish you all the best. Please keep us posted. Big Hugs, Rosa
Erin C.
on 2/16/06 1:24 am - Toledo, OH
I am around been lurking because I have not much to say. Oh I updated my picture on my profile today. I hope you all are doing ok Take care erin
kizie23
on 2/16/06 10:01 am - blacksburg, VA
Erin, I really liked your picture. What a big difference. What do you mean you have nothing to say?? If nothing other than a simple hey how is everyone. Glad that you responded, but would love to hear more from you. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views