2 months ago

Erin C.
on 2/14/06 11:59 pm - Toledo, OH
I had my surgery exactly 2 month ago. I am off all my meds. I am moving quite well, before surgery I could barely walk. Due to the fact that my scale has been weighing me wrong, I have lost more than I thought. It has been weighing us about 10 pounds heavier. It is a new scale and I thought I was weighing the same as when I went to the dr last. Well this week the scale started moving and my estimated total lost in 2 months is 63 pounds intead of 50. All I can say is wow. Hoping you are doing well and wishing you all well. Take care Erin
mylilcalla
on 2/15/06 12:18 am - Bloomington, IN
Way to go Erin! You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work and keep on moving ! Best, Amy
Ferchie
on 2/15/06 4:33 am - Twin Falls, ID
YAY FOR YOU!!!! Looks like it is time to do the happy dance CONGRATS!!! Jeremy
chubbychub
on 2/15/06 7:27 am - camp hill, PA
YEah for you!!! I was just saying today that I can't wait until I don't have to carry around all this weight. I bet you feel great!
sexysweetsweet69
on 2/15/06 8:10 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats on your weightloss you are doing an excellent job.
kizie23
on 2/15/06 10:17 am - blacksburg, VA
Erin, That is great. I am so happy for you, keep up the good work. Melissa
PrettyPlum
on 2/15/06 10:59 am
hey Erin, Congrats on your weight loss. Did you say 63 in 2 months Wow, your not just working the scale..your rocking the thing Continued success to ya ! Lala aka Plum
Rosa
on 2/15/06 12:08 pm - Milton, DE
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/06 11:20 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Besides the incredible weightloss, I'm really proud of you for the others victories you've accomplished...the fewer meds, the walking, the mobility. You should be very proud of yourself. Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views