HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!

Rosa
on 2/13/06 12:51 pm - Milton, DE
Hello my friends, I just want to wish you all a wonderful Valentines Day full of love, hugs, and kisses. Even for you single chicas and chicos, spoil yourselves and do something loving for yourself. The best kind of love is the love that comes from within! I am sending all of you lots of great big ole hugs and kisses! HAPPY V-D!!! Rosa
Erin C.
on 2/13/06 7:18 pm - Toledo, OH
Happy Valentines day to you also Rosa. Have a great day filled with love and happiness. Erin
mylilcalla
on 2/13/06 8:47 pm - Bloomington, IN
Hiya Rosa and all, Happy Valentines day back at you and to everyone on this board. Whether you are with someone or a single make this day a special one for you and the people in your lives that you love. Hugs to all, Amy
Ferchie
on 2/14/06 4:33 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hey happy VD to you too... My partner and I are going out to dinner somewhere I got her a ring WOW!! the ring is not a huge deal since we can't get married in the states anyway but hopefully that will change someday... love and kisses to you all Jeremy
Merrickkitty
on 2/14/06 6:02 am - EAST BAY, CA
%^#$# Maureen
Teresa R.
on 2/14/06 11:08 am - MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD
too funny , you made me laugh lol Teresa
sexysweetsweet69
on 2/14/06 12:11 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I told my sweety I don't want balloons or flower I just wanted to get away and spend sometime together, we stayed at the hotel for 3 nites then we went to Red Lobster. Ymmmm. Happy V day family ,
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views