Ok its time to start

kizie23
on 2/13/06 10:24 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey gang, I figured I would try this out one more time. Its that time of the day for Watcha eat today??? Breakfast nothing Snack one egg w/ little gravy Lunch 220z of milk Snack sugar free popsicle Diner roast beef, and a small bite of rice Got all my fluids in today, and almost all of my protien (well pretty close any way) Melissa
ChaadMN
on 2/13/06 10:36 am - Otsego, MN
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg with lots and lots of salsa Snack: A couple cubes of cheese and 2 crackers Lunch: Salad and a slice of turkey Dinner: chicken chow mein
special kay
on 2/13/06 10:44 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Melissa Here is what I ate.... B~1/4 C. egg beaters, sprinkled with cheese and ms. dash L~ Chocolate pudding with added unflavored protein D~4 oz CC milk, 1/2 banana and Chocolate Designer whey protein S~ SF popsicle I'm short on water but I'm still sipping! Have a nice evening! Kay 450/388/353/175
finda_nessy
on 2/13/06 12:35 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
Hey Melissa! b: nothing l: 2oz of mashed potatoes and grilled chicken s: protein shake d: 2 oz of rice and grilled pork chop s: 10 grapes (and they were so sweet and good!) i love to know what others are eating also because it gives me good ideas for future meals.....lol Finda Nessy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views