I am getting something today.

Erin C.
on 2/13/06 3:12 am - Toledo, OH
Rhonda decided to get us an exercise bike. It is supposed to be delivered today. It is the kind that has a chair with back support instead of a bike seat that I absolutely hate. Hopefully this will help with the exercise that I miss when the weather is too bad for me to get out and walk. Oh and I have a small wow moment. I actually walked through a whole store on Friday. Before surgery, I would sit in the car and wait. I decided to go in on Friday and well I made it through the whole store. I was very happy. Then we went to a movie and there was about 3 inches between me and the armrests. I can say that I don't remember that ever happening. I was like look look there is space. It was great to not feel crammed into the movie theater seat. Hope you are all well Take care Erin
kizie23
on 2/13/06 10:22 am - blacksburg, VA
Erin, Congrats on getting your exercise bike. I would love to have one of them at home. Maybe one day. Also, congrats to you on your wow moments. When I have a wow moment it makes everything I have been through (which is not a lot) seem so much better. I went to the movies this weekend also, what did you see? I took my daughter to see Nanny McPhee, we both really liked the movie. Melissa
Erin C.
on 2/13/06 7:22 pm - Toledo, OH
The exercise bike came. Fedex never knocked on my door or rang my bell, they left it on the side of the house in a ripped up box. Needless to say pieces are missing and some are broken. We are returning it. Rhonda is gonna go out looking this weekend in stores for a replacement. She called the place where we got it and they were ignorant to her so she said give me my money back. We saw The Pink Panther last weekend. It was ok. We did see Nanny McPhee, we liked it better than the Pink Panther. Take care Erin
Rosa
on 2/13/06 12:00 pm - Milton, DE
YOU GO GIRL!!! Rosa
dross55
on 2/14/06 9:23 pm - Paoli, PA
Congrad's Erin. You ROCK girl! Huggers, Derrick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views