New Pics, new rebirth day, and la dee dah!

mylilcalla
on 2/3/06 11:07 pm - Bloomington, IN
Hi all, I am slowly creeping up on my 2 year re-birth (2/25) day, so I thought it about time I updated my pics. Take a look if you are brave! In some ways, I can't believe it has almost been 2 years. In others, I can't believe that's all the longer it has been. I have finally reached the point of not recognizing myself when I look at my before pics. I actually feel a terrible sadness for the woman in those pre-op pics of mine. I want to wrap my arms around her to tell her that it will all be okay. This has made such a huge difference in my life! All of the changes in our heads can be so very bizarre at times. I almost think that those changes are the most difficult part of WLS. For all of you that are pre-op or just starting your journey, just know that this is all going to get better. Better than you ever dreamed. Just do the things that you need to that will make this tool work. Concentrate on the end and on changing your relationship with food. Don't try to see how much sugar you can tollerate or what amounts will fit. Instead, just assume that you will shrivel up and die if you eat sugar, and that anything bigger than the amounts your doctor tells you to eat will make you sick. If you do it that way, you will be able to make this a total success. I am truly in awe of each of the people on this board who are doing this wonderful thing for themselves. What a beautiful gift to give yourself. What a truly brave and awesome thing! You all truly inspire me every day. That's why I keep on coming back. I am feeling happy, proud and I am humbled. Happy rebirth day to me. I am going to celbrate all month! Wooooooo Hoooooooooo! Keep on smiling and keep on dancing ... Hope your day is a great one! Amy
peanutla30
on 2/4/06 1:04 am - Bossier City, LA
You look fabulous!! And I LOVE the leather coat! So classy! Keep up the good work..you inspire me! Marcie
kizie23
on 2/4/06 5:36 am - blacksburg, VA
Amy, Wow I think you look awesome. You have come a long way. Melissa
sexysweetsweet69
on 2/4/06 8:16 am - Milwaukee, WI
You are gorgeous , You are doing a excellent job maintaining , Congrats.
Rosa
on 2/4/06 1:37 pm - Milton, DE
HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY DEAR AMY. HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Girl you have no idea what an inspiration you are! When I grow up, I want to be just like you. You look awesome!!! Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views