February POTM revealed!

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 8:31 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I'd like to thank all my adoring fans, my parents, my cleaning lady and themembers of the academy for making my reign as January POTM a truly invigorating and humbling experience. (Everything up to the last five words in the previous sentence was sarcastic. I really mean the last part.) Whether you've been hanging around on this board for ages--either lurking, posting or reading--or have just joined us, you've likely recognized a wonderful support system with new friends from aross the world! (Hey to our Aussie gal!) And no matter where you are in your journey, you pull something from the people here...and give back, too. I started thinking about who I wanted to succeed me shortly after donning my virtual tiara. Unfortunately, I can't think of one single person. Because ALL of you deserve it!!! So this month I am passing the title over to TWO people, both recently post-op. Both avid posters and responders. Both always asking about others and starting dialogues. Please join me in welcoming and congratulating our co-POTMs for February... Melissa http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=s1060049629 and Rosa http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=F1128533465
Rosa
on 2/3/06 10:37 am - Milton, DE
I am greatly humbled by this unexpected honor. I accept this virtual tiara and will do all in my power to live up to those who have preceeded me. I am not worthy! And to my co-POTM, Melissa, I say..."let's get on those ponies and ride, girl!" I know we will be an awesome team!!! (HEHEHE I am tickled pink!) Rosa Thanks Jen!
Merrickkitty
on 2/3/06 1:26 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Damn, that was an intro girl! Congratulations to Rosa and Melissa !!!!! Y'all inspire me to keep up! Maureen
Rosa
on 2/4/06 1:49 pm - Milton, DE
Thanks Maureen! Back at ya regarding the inspiration part!!! Rosa
kizie23
on 2/5/06 3:08 am - blacksburg, VA
Maureen, Insiration is something that comes in many different forms. I am so happy on this board. You guys made and make me very proud to belong to something. There are not many groups for me to join where I live. So, the way I see it everything I need in a group I have get here. Melissa
Cheri B
on 2/3/06 10:37 pm - Forked River, NJ
Yay!
Merrickkitty
on 2/4/06 6:44 am - EAST BAY, CA
What happened to your profile Jen-O?
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 11:26 am - Milwaukee, WI
I haven't updated it in a while and I don't like how it looks. And I'm cranky. So down it came! Ha!
Merrickkitty
on 2/5/06 9:43 am - EAST BAY, CA
Stop being cranky ya skinny cow! Maureen (I mean that in the nicest possible way!)
Jessica D.
on 2/4/06 9:57 am - Edmonds, WA
Double POTMs!!!! Super-Duper-Hot-Diggidy-Yeowza-Yeowza-Weeee!!!! Melissa and Rosa--I think you are both excellent choices for POTM!! I enjoy your posts; the honesty, relivance, and kindness you so freely offer---true signs of leaders and definite Persons of the Month Material!!!! Speech!! Speech: Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views