Maureen... I'm checking in :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 4:31 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey girly, I have gotten your email and phone msg but I have been super busy that I just slack (I know there's no excuses). However, I am here and checking in with you chica. I would call ya right now but I know you're at work. As far as things go, everything is going well. I am on vacation until Feb 27th so I will finally have time to catch up on things again. As for surgery, no problems yet. I am going in for my 3 month check up on the 13th, so we will see what they say. I know my labs will be low because I don't always remember my vitamins, and I drink too much vodka haha. I am getting better at the protein thing, I think I am getting in 50-60 grams finally (go me go me ). I still struggle getting in all the water everyday, but I am doing better. The last two nights I have only had water at the bar so I guess this may end up helping increase my intake we will see. I kick ass in the exercise department though I was running at least 3 miles a day but I have since kicked it up to make sure I run at least 5 miles a day now. I found this half marathon thing in Disneyland that I want to run in September so I have been training for that. Other than that... not too much here. I haven't been able to get a hold of David for a week now (I will see if he will let me fill you in with what has been going on with him when I talk to him). What have you been up to? Since I checked in it's your turn to check in Have you heard from Denise? How's the academy and pre surgery thing going for her? I miss you guys. We will have to get together for lunch/dinner again some time soon. miss ya! {{{{ }}}}
Merrickkitty
on 2/2/06 2:27 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Yea!!!! I am happy !!!! I am glad you are doing so well in the exercize department, I can't wait to join you! I am still not cleared to work out (or work****il 2/16/2006, so just 2 more weeks! I am getting bored now, but it is only been recently that I have gotten my stamina back. I do well in water and protein also, uhhh well the weight loss however...is slower than I had hoped, and I am hoping it will speed up when I get back to the gym. Sounds like you are having LOTS of fun....the last outing I went on was to the DeYoung this weekend, it was sooooo crowded, and we were there soooo long and only hit about half of the museum! I was able to restrain myself, and not get a reproduction of a print. Ok, not much of a restraint, all the repo's were crap. I love me some wall art! I talked to Denise a couple of weeks ago, I have no news on the academy, the surgery was not approved, so that is on hold for now. She is working out with a personal trainer now, so she is getting super fit now! I won't be able to keep up with the two of you EVER!!!! Tell David I am thinking of him, and he has my # when he wants to call...I'd LOVE to get together soon, especially now that I can eat real food! But coffee is good too! Talk soon, Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views