HOWDY

Rosa
on 2/1/06 2:39 pm - Milton, DE
Hey friends, I am one week and one day post-op and feeling fine as frog fuzz! Only problem I am having is getting enough protein and water in. Went to see Broakback Mountain yesterday and LOVED it. It is a tear jerker, but such a beautiful love story. Well acted and the cinematography is out of this world. Cried my eyes out. It is a must see, however. Anyway, just wanted to check in. Noticed not too many have been posting lately. I am guilty of that too. I hope this board keeps going. Let's all try to post more often. We need each other...I sure as hell know I need you! BIG HUGS, Rosa
Erin C.
on 2/1/06 7:32 pm - Toledo, OH
Glad that you are feeling fine. I want to see that movie, but don't know when I will be able to. I will certainly make the effort to go see it. As far as you protein and water, you will eventually get it in. It takes time to get everything in. Take care Erin
Rosa
on 2/1/06 11:43 pm - Milton, DE
That's BROKEback Mountain. DDDAAAAHHHHH!!!
special kay
on 2/2/06 7:20 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Rosa I'm glad your doing good. I miss you posting! I seen the movie and cried too. Its such a great movie. Take Care Kay
kizie23
on 2/2/06 7:48 am - blacksburg, VA
Rosa, Hey chica glad to hear that everything is going OK with you. I am five weeks out and still have a problem getting in all my fluid and protein. I guess it just takes time. I want to see Broakback Mount. So bad. I do not think it will come to where I live in Va. I have not been posting as much either. I changed my hours and I am trying to get everything back to normal at home. Melissa
Merrickkitty
on 2/2/06 2:35 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Glad you are up and around, and getting to the movies! I saw it too, shortly after surgery, I thought it was very well acted. I have been astonded that Jake Gyllenhal has been neglected in the nomination departments...but he got an Oscar Nod. As for the spelling...my friend keeps calling it BAREback Mountain...gotta love the gays...(hee hee) Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views