Im Back, Finally

RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 6:40 am - Wytheville, VA
Hey everyone, Just wanted to post and say hey to everyone..i have been in the process of moving back to Southwest Virginia...i hated Richmond...guess im a country boy...i hope everyone has been doing good....i have..i just have one problem...i find myself gagging alot..for no reason..i have finally found a protein drink i love..Its Nectar Fuzzy Navel...taste just like a fresh peach..I weighed myself today i am down from 439 day of surgery to 384..i guess thats great since i was just 6 weeks out yesterday.. Take care and hope everyone has a great evening! Randy
kizie23
on 1/31/06 10:15 am - blacksburg, VA
Randy, I am glad to hear that you are in the Southwest Va area. I live in Blacksburg. I have not tried the fuzzy navel drink yet, where do you get it from? Congrats to you on your weight loss. You are doing awesome. I went today for my five week check up I am down 48lbs since surgery. For a total of alomst 80 since surgey. Melissa
RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 10:43 pm - Wytheville, VA
Hey Melissa, Congrats on your weight loss...thats great...hope everything is going well for you..I ordered the fuzzy navel drink from inutrition.com..its great...best protein i have found..im gonna look at GNC before i order more as they were very slow to ship...im sure it is because they are located in the hurricane katrina region.. Have a great week! Randy
sexysweetsweet69
on 1/31/06 12:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats on you weight loss
Meltingman
on 1/31/06 10:29 pm - Malvern, PA
Randy, Glad you have checked in and congratulations on the weightloss. Way to use that WL tool!!!!! Chip
RichmondRandy
on 1/31/06 10:44 pm - Wytheville, VA
Thanks Sherri and Chip, Hope you guys have a great week! Randy
fanciterv
on 1/31/06 11:55 pm - Stafford, VA
Welcome back, it's good to see/hear from you. Glad you are back where you feel at home. It sure is hard to move tho, isn't it? Congratulations on the loss! You're doing great! Sue Kelly Stafford, VA 380/364/318/....
Rosa
on 2/1/06 2:34 pm - Milton, DE
Welcome back Randy. It's wonderful to hear you are doing so well. Keep up the good work. Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views