she replied!

elliegb
on 1/28/06 3:50 pm - Atlantic Beach, NY
well, my special someone got my vday gift in the mail and called me today...she sounded to grateful. she said she was speechless at first, and wanted to let me know that she loved it. yea, she made NO attempt to tell me she likes me back. i don't know if she's avoiding the topic bc it's what she wants, or what? what do you think? should i drop it? ugh...
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 4:19 pm - Milwaukee, WI
wait and see if she does anything for you for VD
Jen W.
on 1/29/06 1:07 am - Minneapolis, MN
Is she shy? I say play it cool and take it slow. Sometimes things like this are better left unsaid and may result in an amazing kiss or just the pure butterflies you feel the first time you touch hands! You've done your part, sweetie. Let her digest and have the ball in her own court now. I'm sure you'll know sooner rather than later! Good luck!
Jessica D.
on 1/29/06 2:08 am - Edmonds, WA
Ellie, It's two weeks until Valentine's Day. She has two solid weeks to redeem herself. You sit back and feel good about the fact that you allowed yourself to feel what you feel, and you had the courage to reach out and share a piece of yourself. Now the ball is in her court. You're obviously a wonderful woman with a hell of a lot to offer. You're romantic and able to take a deep breath and make the first move. Now, it's time to chill. Spend some time with friends, focus on school or work---whatever it takes to pass the time. If she's smart, she'll be back and you'll get more of a sense of how she's feeling. Take care of yourself and keep your head held high. How awesome that you were able to feel a genuine attraction and act on it. Now it's her turn. You can't make her feel anything, but you can take care of yourself while you allow her to figure out her feelings and act on those feelings. Please let us know how this works itself out. By the way--do something special for yourself for Valentine's Day: you deserve it, and don't need to wait for someone else to show you how special you are! Take care, Rootin' for you!! Jessica
elliegb
on 1/29/06 3:22 pm - Atlantic Beach, NY
thx guys. i updated in a new post.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views