THANKS EVERYBODY

Rosa
on 1/27/06 1:06 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Everyone, Thanks so much for all your love and support. I had my surgery on 1/24 and it is now 1/28. Wow, 4 days. I don't mind telling you that there were times I wondered if I had made the right choice, but I know I did. I know a lot of people have had it much worse than I. But it is good to be back home. Karen was supposed to update everyone, but she spent most of the time in the hospital with me. She only left when they kicked her out. She has been a true blessing. I don't know how anyone can go through this alone. It's been a rough road, but I know it will only get better. I feel like I have a rock in my stomach most of the time, but I am eating only clear liquids and sipping water. Tomorrow (actually today) I will be able to start on baby food. Yum Yum. I can not believe I am so looking forward to baby food! You all are such a wonderful support and I do so appreciate all you have done for me and responding to my posts. Big hugs, Rosa
Teresa R.
on 1/27/06 9:17 pm - MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, MD
Your very welcome Rosa ,heres to hoping you feel better soon.And hooray for baby food. Teresa
sexysweetsweet69
on 1/27/06 11:49 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Welcome home I was praying for you get you some
sharlit
on 1/28/06 6:36 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
Hey Rosa Glad to know that everything is going ok - take it easy. love Charlotte
Nomorehunger
on 1/29/06 10:39 pm - Forked River, NJ
Hi Rosa! Keep up the positive attitude!! Make sure you are getting your protein...that is going to make you feel better than anything!!! -Cheri
Jessica D.
on 1/30/06 11:23 am - Edmonds, WA
Hi Rosa I'm so glad you're home and on the mend. Get lots of rest, because you certainly deserve it. Don't be a stranger--all these wonderful post-op members will help you with anything you need. I'm a non-op, so I can't do a heck of a lot to instruct you through the food parts of the plan, but I can absloutely be here--front and center, to support you and give you a safe place to land while you process all that you've been thorugh. I'm very proud of you, Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views