Survey...

daniel patrick
on 1/26/06 6:04 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Here is a little survey that has been done before.... but it is fun and informational...makes for good conversation!!!!! Anybody interested in answering???? Here are boring Daniel's dull little answers.... 1. Favorite book: DaVinci Code (rocks!!!), Dominia, The Romanov Prophecies and The Kitchen Boy (I love to read!!!!!) 2. Favorite all time movie: Hello Dolly, Mame, anything with Marilyn Monroe (avid collector) 3. Favorite Actor/Actress: Marilyn Monroe, Lucille Ball, Antonio Sabato Jr, Matthew Broderick 4. Favorite Vacation/Retreat spot. Krakow Poland, Hanama Bay, Hawaii, and The Blue Lagoon, Iceland 5. Favorite Food that you miss since surgery: Cookies 6. New Found Favorite food after surgery: Nothing..eat out of necessity..there is no joy in food anymore!!! 7. Favorite Television Show: Smallville, Everybody Loves Raymond, QVC 8. If you could have one person for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be? My grandmother. 9. What type of automobile do you drive? 1998 Chevy Blazer 10. The greatest thing you've done since WLS. Road every roller coaster at Islands of Adventure and Six Flags over Georgia. Hope my answers haven't bored you all that much!!!!!!
Meltingman
on 1/26/06 9:01 pm - Malvern, PA
1. Favorite book: Tales of the City series 2. Favorite all time movie: The Outsiders 3. Favorite Actor/Actress: Densel Washington, Michael Clark-Dunkin, Shamar Moore (oh just typing his name and I get all goose bumpy) (do you see a theme here?) /Ellen, Sandra Bullock 4. Favorite Vacation/Retreat spot. Paris, *****oteague Island, P-town 5. Favorite Food that you miss since surgery: Nothing but I do miss enjoying the taste of food but not the cravings. 6. New Found Favorite food after surgery: Nothing..eat out of necessity..there is no joy in food anymore!!! (here here I totally agree) 7. Favorite Television Show: The Amazing Race, Surface, American Idol, Ellen, Will and Grace 8. If you could have one person for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be? Jesus and Pat Robertson so Jesus and I could tell him what and ass he is! 9. What type of automobile do you drive? Ford Escape 10. The greatest thing you've done since WLS. Sat in a booth at a resaurant, Danced the night away without dying on the floor, rode my bike 15 miles.
Cam L.
on 1/27/06 3:43 am - Seattle, WA
Here are my answers: 1. Favorite book: Science of the Mind by Earnest Holmes. It revolutionized my entire belief system. But honestly I read all the time, most recently I read A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. Oprah promised it would change my life, but it didn't. Why did you lie to me Oprah girl? I thought we were close! 2. Favorite all time movie: Big Eden and Brokeback Mountian for "gay romance flicks". I like movies with a twist like Runaway Jury, Skeleton Key, and Sixth Sense even though I always figure them out. I love any spy movie and I am a sucker for kids movies... sue me I have four nephews and a niece on the way! 3. Favorite Actor/Actress: Dougray Scott... ok ok I just have the hots for him. Ben Affleck - if you say one bad thing about the man I will eventually marry when he realizes he is gay I will have to hurt you... Seriously I think Kevin Spacey and Ewen McGregor are some of the most taleneted in Hollywood. The true test of an actor is the diversity of the roles they can play. 4. Favorite Vacation/Retreat spot: I love to go home to Seattle. It recharges me being in a place I feel completely at home. 5. Favorite Food that you miss since surgery: I don't miss any particular food, I miss being able to scarf down a corned beef on rye without having to worry if the bread is toasted enough or if I will have someplace to keep the leftovers cool. 6. New Found Favorite food after surgery: Creamy French Onion Soup from Outback. YUM! 7. Favorite Television Show: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, CSI, Law and Order: SVU, Miami Ink, and The L Word (though I am furious with them for breaking Dana and Alice up then making Alice into some Psycho! FOR SHAME!!!!! And if Bette cheats again this week after what she did during season 1 to Tina I swear I won'****ch the show again... Sorry, I get kinda worked up over the L Word.) 8. If you could have one person for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be? My cousin Zack. He died when we were seven, first AIDS case in Texas in a child from a blood transfusion. He changed my life. 9. What type of automobile do you drive? One that is paid for, so don't laugh... a 1997 Saturn SC2. It is way to small for me, I am too fat and tall for it, but did I mention it was paid for? 10. The greatest thing you've done since WLS: I have learned to apply an attitude of appreciate to my life instead of an attitude of desperation. Funny what this surgery teaches you.
Ferchie
on 1/27/06 4:58 am - Twin Falls, ID
1-any lesbian erotica... 2-dirty dancing, better than chocolate, all over me 3-angelina jolie, Johnny depp 4-Ensenada Mexico (only place besides home I have ever been really, and it was for WLS) 5-ice cream 6-SF popcicles, creamcicles, and fudgecicles 7-The L Word and Weeds 8-My grampa 9-96 Honda Civic and 94 Ford F150 10- walk around Michaels and Barnes & Noble WITHOUT PAIN!!!
Sarah13
on 1/27/06 6:52 am - Sacramento, CA
1. Favorite book: any of the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell or Kinsey Milhone series by Sue Graften...I think she is a lesbian at heart! 2. Favorite all time movie: I have so many I cant name just one. 3. Favorite Actor/Actress: Matthew McConaughey/Julia Roberts 4. Favorite Vacation/Retreat spot. Hawaii 5. Favorite Food that you miss since surgery: only about 3.5 weeks post op so cottage cheese is a staple for me 6. New Found Favorite food after surgery: same as above 7. Favorite Television Show: Ellen, The L Word, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives 8. If you could have one person for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be? Ellen...I love her! 9. What type of automobile do you drive? 04 Isuzu Rodeo 10. The greatest thing you've done since WLS. I have not done much in the last 3 weeks but right now I am really looking forward to going back to work! (boring I know...ask me again in 6 mo)
kcfrederick
on 1/28/06 7:30 am - Waldorf, MD
1. Fave book: Right now, nothing beats The Time Travelers Wife (OMG such a touching book), The Honor Series by Radclyffe (I'm a lesbian erotica ho!), The Little Book of Zen Quotes (very thought provoking) 2. Fave movie: Million Dollar Baby (can't begin to express how moving this movie is), DEBS (sheer hilarity and hotness - HELLO Jordana Brewster!), Whale Rider (amazingly touching) 3. Fave Actor/Actress: I don't have a fave 4. Fave Vacation/Retreat spot: San Francisco Bay-Bee!! 5. Can't answer, haven't had surgery yet 6. See Above 7. Fave Television show: Battlestar: Galactica (holy f*ck this show rocks), L&O:SVU (i want Cabot back!), Stargate: SG1 8. Dinner visitor: My stepmom (she passed away when I was 12) 9. Auto: 2004 Ford Taurus SES (i definitely don't feel my age in this thing, i want to get rid of it) 10. See #5
Matthew C.
on 1/29/06 7:34 am - Niles, IL
1. Favorite book: Sorry I don't read books 2. Favorite all time movie: Air Force One 3. Favorite Actor/Actress: Harrison Ford 4. Favorite Vacation/Retreat spot. Cruise for vaction, spot is Toronto 5. Favorite Food that you miss since surgery: Mexican food, specifically Chipolte 6. New Found Favorite food after surgery: Taco dip without chips, not quite the same but it has ton of protein 7. Favorite Television Show: Law & Order SVU, Golden Girls repeats, 8. If you could have one person for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be? My Mom, so I could tell her I am gay 9. What type of automobile do you drive? 1996 Ford Contour 10. The greatest thing you've done since WLS. *Censored*
Merrickkitty
on 2/1/06 5:10 am - EAST BAY, CA
I am sure I'll think of others...abswers generally depend on my mood.... 1. Favorite book: Merrick, Oddessy & Illiad, The Bell Jar, Shakeshpere's plays....(Guilty Pleasure: In Touch Magazine) 2. Favorite all time movie: Pirates of the Carribean, Say Anything, Million Dollar Baby, Gia....(Guilty Pleasure: Prey for Rock and Roll) 3. Favorite Actor/Actress: Jennifer Anniston, Johnny Depp ....(Guilty Pleasure: Gina Gershon, Adam Sandler) 4. Favorite Vacation/Retreat spot. San Francisco, I tend to like to vacation where I can visit family, that is not generally great sight seeing country. 5. Favorite Food that you miss since surgery: Hostess anything 6. New Found Favorite food after surgery: Strawberries they are such a treat, and ToFu Cuties...mmm 7. Favorite Television Show: SVU, Boston Legal, Will & Grace, ER (I watch too much TV), reruns of Rosanne & Murphy Brown. (Guilty Plesure: American Idol (after auditions)). 8. If you could have one person for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be? I'd love to say something profound here, but I'll be superficial, my friend that I used to call Skipper. 9. What type of automobile do you drive? 2004 VW New Beetle 10. The greatest thing you've done since WLS. Walked a mile without sitting down, passed up Ice Cream Cake, bought smaller clothes! I'll think of tons of things I would have preferred to answered...but really no big thing.
ravenhecate
on 2/2/06 3:05 pm - Toledo, OH
1. My Favorite Book: I know it's cheesey, but I love the Harry Potter series. I also love Lord of the Rings, Mists of Avalon, almost any murder mystery especially the "Cat who" series, and a new series I have just recently come across called Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong. 2. Favorite alltime movie: the Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings series, A Knight's Tale, Time Bandits, anything with Robin Williams, Tom Hanks or Tim Curry (a blast from my Rocky Horror Picture Show days... I played Magenta for a while)...there are just so many that I love! 3. Favorite Actor/Actress: Robin Williams, Tim Curry, Tom Hanks, Reese Witherspoon 4. Favorite Vacation spot: Disney World!!!! 5. Favorite food I WILL miss after my surgery is ice cream, the real, sugar-loaded stuff. Not that I eat it now being diabetic and all. 6. I'll get back to you on this one. 7. Favorite TV Show: NCIS, CSI, Survivor, Amazing Race, Ghost Whisperer, and Numb3rs. 8. The people I would have for dinner would be Janis Joplin and John Lennon 9 I drive a 2002 Chevy Cavalier. I've owned three of these cars in my life, but I think this one will be my last. I don't like the newest style. 10. I'll get back to you on this one too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views