Hello family

LuvSongs
on 1/16/06 4:55 pm - Germany, Germany
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support over the last year. I made to my 1 year Anniversay which was Jan 11, I still have 45 pounds to go until I get to my goal of 150 goal. I went to see the plastic surgeon, last week, and there is a good chance that I will have a breast lift, and my arms done, over spring break in April, it just depends what the insurance companies says, wish me luck. I went Prag last weekend can I just say it was breath taking, I'm going to Berlin this weekend. I'm really enjoying my time here. I'm going to plan a meet and greet here for July 2007 what do you think.. let me know Love ya Joi
Rosa
on 1/17/06 2:22 am - Milton, DE
Hi Joi, Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary and all your weight loss. I will pray for you that you are able to get the plastic surgery. My niece traveled to Prag last year, and the pictures she took were beautiful. I know you must be loving it. Best wishes to you. Rosa
& Then Some
on 1/24/06 10:09 am - in, FL
WAY TO GO JOI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your an inspiration to us all! Your brave and beautiful! Love to meet you and your girl someday....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views