Wednesday already............

geminimoon59
on 1/16/06 12:49 pm - Rake, IA
I just thought I'd post and remind everybody Wednesday is our big day...Amy Griffey, my best friend and I are scheduled back to back Wednesday morning in Fort Dodge... me at 8am and Amy at 10am...I am feeling ALOT of anxiety tonight...We have our bags packed, socks, undies, gown, toothbrush, tooth paste, deoderant, shampoo, chap stick and all that kind of stuff...if ya think of anything else we might need, let us know... Cpaps are ready... gosh, my head is racing.. They always have a VERY hard time getting an IV in me, so I think that is what I am most fearful of...I do not do pain real well so I hope I am am one of the lucky ones that have very little... I hope tomorrow goes real fast so we can just get there and do it... I am having a hard time believing it is really gonna happen....soooooo sureal for me at times...I keep gettting body chills... I so want and need this tool...thanks for all the support on this board, I read your posts faithfully...you have all helped soooo much...!!! I feel like I know some of you personally... kewl in the least...!!! Thanks again...!!! Cindy ~
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 10:03 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Good luck to you and Amy! That's cool that you'll be going through this together! Check in when you're back on your feet and let us know how you're doing!
Meltingman
on 1/16/06 10:05 pm - Malvern, PA
Good thoughts coming your way Cindy! Chip
Rosa
on 1/17/06 6:01 am - Milton, DE
Best wishes to you and Amy. It sounds like you are prepared and good to go. It's wonderful the two of you are going through this journey together. I will keep you both in my prayers. Please post as soon as you are able and let us know how you make out. Rosa
chubbychub
on 1/17/06 6:41 am - camp hill, PA
Good luck tomorrow!! I am sure it is nice to have someone so close to you going through this with you. You will keep each other on track and you will always have someone to talk to who knows how you feel. Take care and recover quick!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views