Hope You are Well

daniel patrick
on 1/16/06 11:02 am - Glen Burnie, MD
It is one of those great gay nights... The Golden Globe Awards. Who is wearing what??? Less formal then the Oscars, but still somewhat glam. How could you not like it? (Okay, just thought I would say something other then weight loss stuff....you know...) Came home from TOPS a little while ago and had some pasta for supper. Not really agreeing with me tonight. Feels like I have a rock in my stomach. But, I will get past it....as we all do. Tonight at TOPS the weight is down another 3 pounds. I really didn't try much this week. Matter of fact, I thought I would gain. I do, however plan on working hard this week. My goal is four pounds by Monday. I might even exercise....yuck!!!!!!! Four pounds and I will be 199 lbs!!!! Haven't seen a weight like that in 20 years. I am going to look into exercising more...by posibly joining a gym. I have an ab-lounger at home..but don't like it. I would like a treadmill...but that won't help the breasty issue or the tummy situation. Thus, the investment mght need to be a gym membership. But they are sooooo expensive... Does anybody know if there are any insurances that cover gym memberships due to health reasons????? Oh well...best to you all......xoxoxoxoxo
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 11:57 am - Milwaukee, WI
I don't know if insurances will cover gyms, but I wonder if you got a letter from your doctor if you could pay for the gym through a medical flexible spending account? I had heard that we could do that with some protein and specialty foods we might need. Jen P.S. 199! Yeah for you!!!
Meltingman
on 1/16/06 10:02 pm - Malvern, PA
I'm pulling for you Daniel! 199, 199, 199........ I also was afraid I may have gained this week but ended up staying the same for the week. I need to get back on track with my protein. I have way too much to still lose to be getting off track now. My goal at 7 months out is to continue to lose 10 lbs a month and this month so far with only three days to go I'm at 8lbs I hope I can pull of 2 more by Friday. Keep up the good work Daniel. Chip
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views