Calling Rosa

kizie23
on 1/16/06 10:52 am - blacksburg, VA
Calling Rosa, Hey girl where have you been the past few days. Is everything ok?? Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/06 11:58 am - Milwaukee, WI
Rosa, I'm wondering how you're doing on your liquid diet! We're here for you! Jen
Rosa
on 1/17/06 2:14 am - Milton, DE
Aren't you all just the sweetest things in this world! Thank you so much for missing me and worrying about me. You make me feel so special! Well, I am doing well. I have been on this liquid diet thing and messed up at dinner last night and actually ate real food, but otherwise I have been doing ok. I usually get on after 10 p.m., and last couple of nights I fell asleep and didn't get on. I have a break right now, so I thought I would check in. Thanks again. You have made my day!!! Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 6:28 am - Milwaukee, WI
Don't worry about one dinner! At least the end is in sight! Just another week!!!
Rosa
on 1/17/06 11:37 am - Milton, DE
Thanks Jen, I keep trying to remind myself of that, but damn it's hard! I am so freaking hungry. Just want to eat something solid. I made it through today with the exception of eating some tuna fish and toast tonight(Tues). I hope to do even better tomorrow. It will get better! It will get better! It will get better!!! Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 11:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
by today or tomorrow, the hunger should die down to a dull ached and be pretty tolerable. there's hope in sight!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views