A Note from Me to You... and you, and you, and you, and...

Cam L.
on 1/16/06 10:20 am - Seattle, WA
Hello Family! I just wanted to take a moment to show my appreciation for everyone here at the OH GLBT MB! Though I have only been posting a few months, I look back and realized what a life saver this board and its members has been to me. I have an extensive network of "angels" who have had the surgery in my daily life. Almost twenty in fact. But when they are alll or out having a and I am home I know who I can turn to for . Thank you, thank you, thank you to each and every one of you... Whether you post or you just read the posts you are part of something wonderful! I appreciate you!
kizie23
on 1/16/06 10:48 am - blacksburg, VA
Cam, Been wondering where you and the rest of the men have been hiding. Daniel has been the long ranger on here. I too have found so much help and support here. I am glad I found this board. I just wish we were more lively. Melissa
sharlit
on 1/16/06 6:08 pm - Northcote, Australia
VSG on 09/17/14 with
HI Cam Good to know things are going well for ya... And right with you Melissa! Charlotte
Rosa
on 1/17/06 6:13 am - Milton, DE
It's great to hear from you Cam. I don't know what I would do without my buddies here at OH. Isn't it wonderful? Rosa
sexysweetsweet69
on 1/17/06 7:46 am - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you, and i appreciate all the post that you have sent my way and helped me when I was going through drama that you so much.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views