some news about me

Erin C.
on 1/16/06 5:05 am - Toledo, OH
Hi I wanted to let you know some things. I thought I had thrush, nope. I have a virus related to chicken pox. Basically what my doctor said was that it is like chicken pox of the mouth. It is painful, she gave me lidocaine to numb my mouth ( lidocaine is nasty). Well you all know I had to get on her scale and see my progress. Before surgery, her scales would not weigh me. Today it did the good news is I am down 50 lbs from surgery a little over 4 weeks ago. Take care Erin
TheRealMe
on 1/16/06 6:55 am - Upper Marlboro, MD
What some people will do just do sneak in an extra weigh in Good news that you now know what the cause of the mouth sores, so you can get it treated. How awful to have a sore mouth when right now what goes in there is a central focus of your life. Take care of your self ... SF popscicles help? Jody
kizie23
on 1/16/06 10:50 am - blacksburg, VA
Erin, Glad to hear that you do not have thrush. 50lbs gone that is awesome. You are doing a kick a@@ job. Melissa
Rosa
on 1/17/06 6:25 am - Milton, DE
Congratulations Erin! I can't wait until I can actually get weighed at my doctor's office. It has been so long that when it finally happens, I may just drop dead on the spot! Hope you feel better soon. Keep up the good work. Big Hug, Rosa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views