70 lbs gone forever!!!!

Ferchie
on 1/15/06 8:41 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hello all - well I am 2 1/2 months out (10 weeks) and I am 70 lbs down!!! That is 70 lbs that I will never see again and you know something I am not going to miss it one bit... I am loosing about 1 pound per day and my local doc says I am doing just fine in his eyes. He cannot wait till I can weigh on his office scale, and frankly, neither can I, because once I can weight there that means I will be down to like 350!!! I have not been under 400 in like 5 years. I was 430 on the 12th when I weighed, so 31 more lbs to go to be under 400. YAY!!! For those you you wondering or those that have done the math - yes I started out at 500 lbs on the nose. On my surgery day I was 500 lbs, that is insane, my bmi was 91 it is now 78... WOW!!! My partner is absolutely amazed at the changes I am going through, I went to Barnes & Noble with her yesterday and before surgery she would stand in line and get us coffees or whatever, and she would go walk around and look at books I would just walk in grab a magazine or two on the way through and leave it at that. But yesterday I stood in line for drinks (1 venti white chocolate mocha for her and 1 non fat decaf SF vanilla iced latte for me) which took like 5 minutes, then I walked around and looked at some books for like 15 minutes. I havn't been able to stand and walk for more than 2-3 minutes at a time for years. This is wonderful!!!! I LOVE DR AGUIRRE!!!!! Take care - Jeremy
kizie23
on 1/15/06 10:24 am - blacksburg, VA
Jeremy, It sounds like you are really doing great. Its so good to hear that you are feeling better as well. I have not been under 300 pounds in over 8 years. Since I had my daughter. I have 29 pounds to get there. I can't wait. You keep up your great work. Melissa
Jen W.
on 1/15/06 10:46 am - Minneapolis, MN
Awesome! Sounds like you are doing an excellent job. Can you even imagine what life will be like for you (and your partner) in a year? I'm pre-op at about 350 right now and I can't even fathom what 250 might feel like again! Keep up the great work and take one day at a time!
Rosa
on 1/15/06 2:27 pm - Milton, DE
Jeremy, YOU ROCK GIRL!!! I am so glad you are feeling so much better. I can totally relate to the not being able to walk around thing. My back and legs kill me when I stand too long or walk even a short distance. That is one of the things I am most looking forward to being able to do. Thank God we have partners who love us anyway! Keep up the great work! Big Hug, Rosa
sexysweetsweet69
on 1/15/06 9:14 pm - Milwaukee, WI
WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT, YOU ROCK
Jessica D.
on 1/16/06 11:37 am - Edmonds, WA
Incredible, Jeremy! It must be just phenomenal to not only see the results of your weight loss on the scale, but to see them in your everyday life. To be able to walk around, stand in line, and do things you've not done in years---how absolutely wonderful for you!!!! Jessica
Erin C.
on 1/17/06 6:01 am - Toledo, OH
Jeremy You are doing so great. Keep on improving. I am so happy for you. Take care Erin
& Then Some
on 1/24/06 10:06 am - in, FL
YEEEE HAAA! I'm soooo happy 4 U Jeremy I wish you and your partner the best!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views