Men????

daniel patrick
on 1/14/06 11:09 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Hi...it's me...chopped liver. I thought that I was actively posting and being a good forum-doobie...guess not. I don't know where the other men are, but don't I count????
kizie23
on 1/15/06 7:21 am - blacksburg, VA
Daniel, Yes, my love you do count. I was just wondering where everyone was. I just wish this board was as active as some of the rest. Please do not fade away. Melissa
Rosa
on 1/15/06 2:20 pm - Milton, DE
Of course you count you handsome hunk of male flesh! We would just like to have you guys post more often. You know we lesbians love our gay boys!!! Rosa
Cam L.
on 1/16/06 2:30 am - Seattle, WA
I am still here. I haven't been as active on the board as I usually am, sorry! I went to stay with my grandmother for a week in Tallahassee FL. I caught a cold and the post nasal drip prevented me from eating... or more specifically from keeping food down. FYI I thought it was embarassing to have to in a busy public restroom... But it is even more embarassing to on the side of I-95 at the Florida/Georgia boarder in the midst of road construction. lol... Thankfully the decongestant my PCP perscribed is helping a whole lot! But on a positive note I am now down 32lbs and it has been one month and two days. Woo Hoo! My goal is to be down 35 by the time I go back to work on January 30th, which will put me below the 300 mark. Not to unrealistic I hope. This week I am going to look at gyms. Hugs to everyone, men and women! Cam the Coffee Guy
Racer13
on 1/16/06 3:18 pm - Dallas, TX
Sorry guys..Im here too..just been busy, my apologies...new job and you gotta love health insurance nursing at the first of the year..all the new plans and confused members, not to mention us, the confused staff! Just wanted to let you guys know I still read and lurk, and love you all! Robert 428/320/?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views