DOWN FROM 431 TO 397

sexysweetsweet69
on 1/13/06 10:27 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi I am really suprised at how fast the weight come off when you eat right. My parnter feels it in her heart that I will be approved, but me I am just waiting to see it in writing. My parnter want to start getting my protien drinks, I just need opionion family on what taste okay, or what you tolerated, or do you think we should weight? I have decided even if I am not approved I am going to continue to eat right.
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 11:55 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Sherry, that's amazing! You're getting ahead of theg ame already--and you won't regret it. Look how successful our own Maureen and Jessica have been with pre-surgery weightloss and good, old-fashioned dieting. I bet you can do it, too. I'm sending you an email about protein drinks. Look for it! Jen
kizie23
on 1/14/06 5:13 am - blacksburg, VA
Sherry, I continue to keep you in my thoughts. I hope more than anything you get the approval you have been waiting for. On the up side it really looks like things are going great for you. Keep up your good work.. Melissa
Rosa
on 1/14/06 11:21 am - Milton, DE
Hi Sherry, I know what you mean about the insurance approval. I just found out yesterday at the surgeon's office that I had been approved. I cried like a baby! I am sending you lots of positive energy and prayers for your approval. You WILL get it!!! I just started a liquid protein diet today and found a couple of things really good. I really liked the Health Wise products. I bought them right at the surgeon's office. I have had the hot chocolate, apple and cinnamon oatmeal, and cream of chicken soup. They were all very good. I also tried the Isopure Dietary Supplement, the Mango Peach. I sipped on it all day, and it was ok, but much better when I added a little extra Splenda. It is also better cold than warm. I am absolutely starving, but tomorrow is a new day. I just want to make it through today. Only 1 hour and 40 min. to go!!! God grant me the serenity!!! Rosa
Rosa
on 1/14/06 11:24 am - Milton, DE
Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on your awesome weight loss. You are an inspiration to me! I also forgot to add that I tried the Vanilla Capacino Health Wise product which was also very good. Rosa
Shelley C.
on 1/15/06 9:10 am - Chatham, Canada
Hi Sherry, I'm a pre-op, too, and have to lose 30 pounds before my surgery date can be set. I have been trying protein drinks, and they were all just disgusting to me at first. I now really like one called Iso Whey Breezer- Mango Peach Paradise flavor. It's 90 calories per scoop, no surgar, no fat, 1g of carb, 20 grams of protein, and it tastes great. A lot of people like Nectar, but I got the Roadside Lemonaide flavor and hated it. Good luck to you and congrats on your weight loss so far. Take gentle care.- Shelley C
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views