New to Board....G/F and I both having surgery Jan 18th!!

Chamia
on 1/13/06 8:16 am - Rake, IA
Hi, Just found this board and wanted to post that my girlfriend, Cindy and I are both having surgery together on Jan. 18. Please keep us in your prayers!
Jessica D.
on 1/13/06 11:41 am - Edmonds, WA
Hi Amy, Welcome to our little slice of heaven. Wow!! Both you and your girlfriend are having surgery the same day!! That's next week!!!! That's amazing! Who's gonna take care of you? Who's gonna take care of her?? I'm certain you'll both muddle through, I'm just kidding. Best of luck and speedy recovery to both you and your girlie. Please come back and update us as soon as you can. If you'd like, email me, and I'll post anything to the board you'd like me to while you're in the hospital. We all hold a special place in our hearts and send healing thoughts to those going in for their surgery, so if you'd like me to be the one who updates the board for you, let me know. I'd be glad to do it!! Have a great weekend, Jessica
Rosa
on 1/13/06 1:54 pm - Milton, DE
Hi Amy, Best wishes to you and your girlfriend. Welcome to the best message board in cyber space. We are a friendly and caring group of folks. Please come back and keep us informed. I will pray that both of you have a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Rosa
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 6:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Amy! It's great to have you here! Best of luck to both of you on Wednesday. Do pop in and let us know how you're doing. And you can count on us for unconditional support. The people here are the best! Jen
kizie23
on 1/14/06 5:41 am - blacksburg, VA
Amy, Welcome to the board. How exciting that you and g/f are both having surgery. I guess you will be able to lean on each other during recovery. Please keep us posted on how things go. Melissa
Conjo
on 1/15/06 12:51 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
WELCOME!!! Congrats on the surgery date!! You both will be in my thouhts and prayers.
mylilcalla
on 1/17/06 4:17 am - Bloomington, IN
Hiya Amy! Wow, both of you on the same day! Are you getting a buy one get one deal? Seriously though, I wish you both luck and an easy recovery... Please keep us posted, and welcome to the board! Best, Amy
Ferchie
on 1/17/06 10:49 am - Twin Falls, ID
So happy to see you here, this is a great board!!!! Good luck on your surgery, everything will be ok!!!! Take care - Jeremy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views